420's Comparative Sponsored By Canuk Seeds Zkittlez Glue Elite By WakkaDerpin 2023

day 73. :bong:
20231130_234103.jpg
20231130_234052.jpg

update.

Much appreciated. I should be switching to flower in no more then 2 weeks. I want the now existing colas to mature then lolipop... by that time the others should be where they need to be also.
Yea I have a couple of stragglers too 😊 looking forward to the show 👍

Your plants look good, Wakka. Having never used a SCROG, how do you feed the plants in the back row?

And, you're not using any nutes for this grow? If so, why?

Your plants look good, Wakka. Having never used a SCROG, how do you feed the plants in the back row?

And, you're not using any nutes for this grow? If so, why?
Thanks Hg.
There are doors on three sides of the tent. I also removed the sprayer tip on a wand sprayer to help water them and/or apply nutrients easier.
I haven't been feeding nutrients lately because earlier in the grow I thought I had a deficiency. It wasn't a deficiency tho. My ph reader was malfunctioning which caused nutrient lockout so I ended up overfeeding them thinking they were hungry. I was debating on flushing them but the nutrient burn wasn't too bad so I didn't. I plan on feeding them bloom nutrients when I switch to flower in a few days. I'm currently using fox farm liquid 3 part although I wait for the plants to show signs of deficiency before I use it, or use very little. 1/4 strength of the recommended amount after the first week of veg is enough to get them going. If they show signs of deficiency/nutrient burn I will adjust the solution as necessary.

Back
Top Bottom