420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

I can certainly see why you're not laying those out wider...no room!
Totally, it’s already tight and adjusts again every day
IMG_0562.jpeg
IMG_0563.jpeg

Plenty of bud sites on the cement shoes (top), just needed another little nip/tuck

🤩 Looking so green and healthy up in here!
Thank you! They seems to like it here and apparently I can still grow photos ok!

Day 47
IMG_0614.jpeg

Switched sides (Cement Shoes on the left) for even lighting

K Kush on the right
IMG_0616.jpeg

Enjoy your weekend, growers and leaf blowers.

Looking solid just getting into flower.
IMG_0652.jpeg
They are stretching well and I like the way they are stacking, especially the Cement Shoes
IMG_0653.jpeg
looks like she’s ready to do something good

IMG_0651.jpeg

Looking pretty tight on this lovely Friday.
IMG_0707.jpeg

Going to be just the right size for in here. The stretch is slow but steady and the light got moved up a bit today. Pretty happy with these ladies at the moment. Once again Cement Shoes (left) seems to be going through a color change. Last time was a false alarm.

Some side shots and you can see their height difference and their stacking.
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0734.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg

IMG_0736.jpeg

Getting some decent height and filling out pretty nicely.

I’d say they’ve been in flower for 16-18 days (around 56 days old total) so basically growing on an auto type schedule but the flowering will be slightly longer and the flowers just a bit stronger 😜

I like how the K Kush is praying. Looking robust. Good colors underneath and overall.
IMG_0777.jpeg
IMG_0779.jpeg

IMG_0781.jpeg

Meanwhile the Cement Shoes is looking stout as well. Her branches are short but fat, setting up for big things I hope. A few little brown rust spots like most of my plants have been getting the past few months, no other problems so far.
IMG_0780.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg

Hope your fall grow has been bug free so far. I make sure mosquito bits go into every 3-4th gallon I make. Keeps the gnats lifecycle broken and one less thing to worry about. If I see anything more serious in the soil I have my SNS drench that seems to chase most things out of the soil. It’s cold outside so the bugs inside are seriously down. Usually thrips and leafhoppers are the first ones to make an appearance in March, I try to stay ahead of them.

K Kush (left) is almost as big as Cement Shoes now.
@Trala sorry it’s a real mess in here, don’t look down.
IMG_0825.jpeg

No they aren’t going to be massive. Some of the parallel flowers even say maybe I went into flower a bit early. Oh well, she will be stumpy and beautiful- it could be worse, she could resemble a crackhead.

K kush

IMG_0827.jpeg

Cement Shoes
IMG_0826.jpeg

Definitely different flower/pistil color and resin production on each of these. Looks good to me besides a little leaf discoloration here and there which I'm straightening out

Looking good Justin.

Do you think the CS might be a nitrogen guzzler?

Looking good Justin.

Do you think the CS might be a nitrogen guzzler?
No it’s discolored beyond that. I believe the lighter green is a precursor to the Cement Shoes plant turning purple. Beyond that it’s got some rusty spots and what looks like pH fluctuations but it might be temp/humidity related too. Kind of cold in the garage the last few weeks at night, hopefully it’s just temporary.
They currently get 5.5 of MC and some Purpinator, every few feedings some 1-0-0 CalMag.

The leaf veins are purple already, so it does look like she's working on some color.
They both look good!

Hey, how cold is it in your garage at night?
Mine's getting down to the low 50's-low 60's in the box
The plant doesn't seem to mind it yet...not that there's anything I can do if it does... 🤔

The leaf veins are purple already, so it does look like she's working on some color.
They both look good!

Hey, how cold is it in your garage at night?
Mine's getting down to the low 50's-low 60's in the box
The plant doesn't seem to mind it yet...not that there's anything I can do if it does... 🤔
It was freezing here last week and the garage at night gets low 50s sometimes a tiny bit cooler - but never for long and 80 during the day. Some plants (like Wookiees and Dr Lecter) love that shit! Turn purple and get stronger and taste different. And then some plants remind us that they prefer the tropics over whatever we have 😂
These plants have minimal frost so far but that hopefully means they’ll get real good into maturity. I forget sometimes they aren’t autos and these plants will take slightly longer to show their goods.

the garage at night gets low 50s sometimes a tiny bit cooler - but never for long
So, about the same as mine... fortunately, the light warms things up after 4 am...
Can't you swap locations with some relatives that don't suffer from nutrient issues when it's cold?
If it were up to me.... 🤔
The box won't fit in the broom closet, or it'd be in there already....

Back
Top Bottom