Canuk Seeds: GDB Just Canuking Around

I might get the distinction of being the last in the club getting a grow to the finish. šŸ¢
Hey, you're a shoe-in for the "better late than never" prize... šŸ¤Ŗ

Pretty cool they're hooking you up again...šŸ‘

Itā€™s a complex situation. So complex. Taking sides is not the answer, that I know. I donā€™t have the answers, Iā€™m an atheist. I donā€™t believe any of it. All I know is when humans suffer, we all suffer. As we should.
You're a deep and complex person Tra! I'm more glad to have met you for your sharing of yourself than you may think! If you only owned a boat!
Very cool they're hooking me up again!

No pressure. :lot-o-toke:
Sheesh what an emotional rollercoaster so far! That's a sign for a strong middle and finish!
Happy Thanksgiving!

You're a deep and complex person Tra! I'm more glad to have met you for your sharing of yourself than you may think! If you only owned a boat!

Sheesh what an emotional rollercoaster so far! That's a sign for a strong middle and finish!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Soak n scuff first cause they have hard šŸš. CLšŸ€

Thats a nice thing to say.

I do own a boat. Has a little man in it.

Oh. My. God!

Are you flirting with me? Coz Iā€™m down with it!

Lolling!

Thats a nice thing to say.

I do own a boat. Has a little man in it.

Oh. My. God!

Are you flirting with me? Coz Iā€™m down with it!

Lolling!
Just the most distant of flirt! Of course, I respect the sacred relationship you and your man have, I was thinking of something more with a motor on the back but If you see the little man give him a wave :ciao: ! :p

Just the most distant of flirt! Of course, I respect the sacred relationship you and your man have, I was thinking of something more with a motor on the back but If you see the little man give him a wave :ciao: ! :p
What he donā€™t know wonā€™t hurt him šŸ˜˜

Lolling!

Hello gang.

I got my @Canuk replacement seeds today!

I had been concerned. For the last 7-9 days the tracking updates had been saying "delayed" at a Canada post office. I thought they were going to be confiscated or something.

But they're in my hands now.

I'll be getting to them shortly. I just have a few other things to work out beforehand. :Rasta:

I wondered the same, but it seems so counterproductive. It does the opposite of instilling confidence in the brand. Who wants to spend their money with a company that has an iffy track record.

Such a disappointment.
I couldn't agree more!! I was considering buying a fair lot if these were good! Having only half germinate isn't good! Especially as I've planted 2 other strains and they were 100% germination success.

Hello gang.

I got my @Canuk replacement seeds today!

I had been concerned. For the last 7-9 days the tracking updates had been saying "delayed" at a Canada post office. I thought they were going to be confiscated or something.

But they're in my hands now.

I'll be getting to them shortly. I just have a few other things to work out beforehand. :Rasta:
Hopefully they are viable for ya mate!

Back
Top Bottom