420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

What an absolute bummer 😪glad I didn't choose that strain wonder if anyone else has suffered the same fate with that strain in the comparative grow .
Yeah it’s a bummer for sure. I’m also curious about that. Besides slightly colder nights, these plants have had about as stress-free a life as could be imagined. Weird but I’ll still smoke it or press it 😂

Yeah it’s a bummer for sure. I’m also curious about that. Besides slightly colder nights, these plants have had about as stress-free a life as could be imagined. Weird but I’ll still smoke it or press it 😂
You might have been the only one to choose it if @HashGirl didn't miss anyone.

Damn, sorry to hear that Justin! I had the same experience in a Cinderella-99 comparative. Gutted. I’m glad you noticed it and addressed it so quickly. I think I lost my whole tent (maybe just 2 plants tho?) because I was a newb and it went undetected for a while. So kudos to your keen eye and boo to those bummer seeds.

Damn, sorry to hear that Justin! I had the same experience in a Cinderella-99 comparative. Gutted. I’m glad you noticed it and addressed it so quickly. I think I lost my whole tent (maybe just 2 plants tho?) because I was a newb and it went undetected for a while. So kudos to your keen eye and boo to those bummer seeds.
It’s part of the deal I guess…I am glad I caught it. Kicking myself for not checking a week ago but you’re right. Better than next week or never 👎 Wind up popping seeds in every nug. No thank you.
SOooo happy I moved the Poochie Love photo to another area a few weeks ago and it’s safe. It’s gonna be my saving grace while all these other plants were supposed to be filling up jars. Favorite freebie clone ever!

Good morning Jazzy J

Sorry to hear about the herm orgy.

I was reading in here (somewhere lol and I think it was a super experienced grower) that they had never known plants to herm at the rate we are seeing now. There was talk of back in the day it being quite the rarity.

I know with dog breeders if they breed too close you can end up with all sorts of problems. I am wondering if this is the case with seeds too.

Good morning Jazzy J

Sorry to hear about the herm orgy.

I was reading in here (somewhere lol and I think it was a super experienced grower) that they had never known plants to herm at the rate we are seeing now. There was talk of back in the day it being quite the rarity.

I know with dog breeders if they breed too close you can end up with all sorts of problems. I am wondering if this is the case with seeds too.
I think that’s why we get to try them out too, we help find the potential flukes.
This was a really deceiving plant because it was in full bloom and still looked 99.9% female.
I do hope it didn’t totally douse the Cement Shoes- who now has her own clean space to sort that out. Buds still got big even if there will be a few seeds- and hopefully just a few 😂
IMG_1084.jpeg

I’m confident you’ll find a proper use no matter what happens. Early on, I had an auto grow that got completely seeded, every single plant. I was still able to smoke the buds okay enough, just watch out for the occasional pop! Lol, and if it’s really seedy, using it to make oil is a good option too. Lemons into lemonade and all that. ;) Cement shoes is looking mighty fine, a real beauty.

Sorry to hear of Kryptonite’s fate 😞 It's odd, we don't have any reports of this occurring with this strain, but we have now noted this!

Hope the others are going well for you. Loving the photos so far!
No worries, things happen. I’m glad I was able to catch it early.
IMG_1124.jpeg

Cement Shoes is looking solid and still adding weight though

She’s actually beefing up really nicely and doesn’t seem to have problems taking in nutes.

Once I’m done giving Purpinator, I alternate with these 3 things (Along with MC)
IMG_1532.jpeg

Sweet Candy, Easy Weed and Floralicious for some sugars and humic/kelp.
Generally this burns about 30-40% of my plants before they finish. Some burn to a crisp. But when it doesn’t, the results are good.
IMG_1542.jpeg
IMG_1541.jpeg

Cement Shoes can handle its nutes just fine

Have a great Friday if you’re there yet!

Now that's a glowing recommendation! :laugh:
I’ve found for me there is a fine line between maxing out a plant with nutes and frying a plant …and in either case they both still usually finish with better results than being underfed .

The second time I grow the same plant, I make adjustments if they were K sensitive and it’s usually fine.

Can’t know unless we try first

I love the marketing hype when you compare nursery fertilisers nutes and weed nutes.

Nursery Marketing Team: what’s in it?
Nursery Hand: blood and bone
Nursery Marketing Team: let’s call it Blood n Bone?!

Weed Marketing Team: what’s in it?
Grower: blood and bone
Weed Marketing Team: let’s call it Rootalicious Skunk Juice?!

Back
Top Bottom