420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

So, about the same as mine... fortunately, the light warms things up after 4 am...

If it were up to me.... 🤔
The box won't fit in the broom closet, or it'd be in there already....
Been watching the temps this week and it never even got below 59 and no more (obvious) problems. So we good I think
IMG_0853.jpeg
IMG_0852.jpeg

Cement Shoes (left) Kryptonite Kush Fast (right)
They are stacking well and look nice even right before lights out.
Unique smells for sure as I’m mostly used to my autos and that change is welcome.

IMG_0889.jpeg

Cement Shoes (on the right now) seems to have solved her leaf discoloration problem.
Everyone looking stacked and fresh in here. Keep on growing as long as you can, ladies.

Happy Friday growers

Your plants look great, Justin. I just love this stage of flowering.
Totally. Just big flowing healthy green lushness. Barely starting to get its smell. A beautiful time for sure. Thanks!
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0909.jpeg

He was talking about your plants, not you.

#CarcassGenetics4Lyf
😉 These are the only grandkids he gets from me, too.

IMG_0889.jpeg

Cement Shoes (on the right now) seems to have solved her leaf discoloration problem.
Everyone looking stacked and fresh in here. Keep on growing as long as you can, ladies.

Happy Friday growers
They are looking sweet nice job 👍👍

😠 Few things grab the attention of a grower faster than PM, but here’s a red flag-
Suddenly changing pistil color over a short period.
Cement Shoes
IMG_0929.jpeg

Kryptonite Kush
IMG_0928.jpeg

And the careful inspection down low reveals
IMG_0930.jpeg
some funny looking lower buds- let’s take a closer look
IMG_0938.jpeg
Bummer. Those are half female/half male nanners. And pollen. Not good.

Not the end of the world but it certainly puts a damper on this grow. Both plants affected (allegedly) and I picked off about 6 of those nanner bases (off the K Kush) Cement shoes is clean but definitely took a hit.

Looking good otherwise though 😂
IMG_0927.jpeg

:(
Maybe mist the plants and tent with water and then crank the fans to inactivate whatever is still hanging around?
I started to- and much like cockroaches and bedbugs, spotting a little pollen is….well it’s never just a little.
In turning her upside down (in another area) I was treated to a disgusting amount of dust. Pollen dust.
I started to pluck and pluck but it was like a Hydra. Chopped one, found 2 more.
So she unfortunately saw her last sunrise today.
I think I’ll stick to autos after this, haven’t had a true hermy like this in at least 2 years. This is one of the more stealth bastards too.

Chopped and bud washed. No room for that BS in my grow room.
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg

Still gotta spray down the tent. :) And take the fans and lights outside and hit them with the air compressor (or compressed air)!
Oh I’m definitely getting it out of there no worries. I don’t need stragglers and bastard seeds

😠 Few things grab the attention of a grower faster than PM, but here’s a red flag-
Suddenly changing pistil color over a short period.
Cement Shoes
IMG_0929.jpeg

Kryptonite Kush
IMG_0928.jpeg

And the careful inspection down low reveals
IMG_0930.jpeg
some funny looking lower buds- let’s take a closer look
IMG_0938.jpeg
Bummer. Those are half female/half male nanners. And pollen. Not good.

Not the end of the world but it certainly puts a damper on this grow. Both plants affected (allegedly) and I picked off about 6 of those nanner bases (off the K Kush) Cement shoes is clean but definitely took a hit.

Looking good otherwise though 😂
IMG_0927.jpeg
What an absolute bummer 😪glad I didn't choose that strain wonder if anyone else has suffered the same fate with that strain in the comparative grow .

Back
Top Bottom