Canuk Seeds: GDB Just Canuking Around

Nuttin' to it when the seeds cooperate!
Well Done, GDB👍

Hello all.

I am asking the mods to move this journal to the "Completed" section. My last Canuk L.A. Confidential died today. Thus, there will be no Canuk plants grown in this thread.

I will start a new journal on the seeds that have been popped here.

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

It was not meant to be. :straightface:

I'm caught up again and I'm happy to see that your seed woes are over. However, I'm sorry to see that none of your Canuk Seeds were viable. I hope you tag me when you start your new journal as I'd like to follow along.

I'm caught up again and I'm happy to see that your seed woes are over. However, I'm sorry to see that none of your Canuk Seeds were viable. I hope you tag me when you start your new journal as I'd like to follow along.
Yeah, I couldn't make any canuking progress with those seeds. Next!

The new journal for the seeds that popped is HERE.

Hope to see you soon. :Rasta:

Hello all.

I am asking the mods to move this journal to the "Completed" section. My last Canuk L.A. Confidential died today. Thus, there will be no Canuk plants grown in this thread.

I will start a new journal on the seeds that have been popped here.

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

It was not meant to be. :straightface:
GDB, I thought this journal faded out due to germination issues. I had the same seed issues, planned a start October with no germination. I usually run close to 100% with some exceptions. Canuck Seeds graciously replaced my free seeds, which were actually 2x the size of the original seeds. Bigger seeds in my experience often mean robust hybrid growth. I put all in the warm mat nursery and eventually misted 7 to sprout. Looking forward to you new grow GDB. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom