Tangie Cookie & Cement Shoes Caliseed

WenworG

Here is my first regular seed attempt and I have 3 going. The first is one that I have had the pleasure of smoking...Yet. I'm not too sure of showing off what I do, they usually die. In other words, I am not confident. Hell, I can't get tomatoes to grow.

BC Bud Depot – Tangie Cookies Regular Cannabis Seeds

When we saw the Tangerine Cookies lab reports from Elev8 showing 5.5% terpenes and 28.87% THC, we knew that we absolutely had to acquire it and this strain did not disappoint!

A terp-tastic trichome-storm of rock-hard nuggets with surprising heavy yields, the Tangie Cookies combines the sweet citrus flavors of the Tangie with the face-melting funk of the Girl Scout Cookies.

An extremely potent strain exhibiting an earth-shattering terpene profile, Tangie Cookies gets a complete and authoritative 5-star rating from BC Bud Depot, and we are proud and excited to add this excellent strain to our seed bank.

Type: Indoor/Outdoor

Flavor: Tangerine Cookie Taste

Genetics: Sativa Dominant Hybrid

Specifics: Tangie x Girl Scout Cookies

Flowering Time: Indoor: 8-9 weeks / Outdoor: Early-October

Sativa Dominant

Sunshines Farm – Cement Shoes – Regular Cannabis Seeds

Cement Shoes
, also known as “Concrete Shoes” and “Concrete Slippers,” is a very strong indica hybrid originally made by crossing the pungent Animal Cookies with the potent OGKB and Wet Dream strains. Cement Shoes provides an all-encompassing full-body high that’s guaranteed to send you into an extended stay on the nearest sofa. The definition of couch lock.

The strong flavor of Cement Shoes is earthy and citrusy. Medical marijuana patients choose this strain for its anti-inflammatory properties. Cement Shoes is over 22% THC, making this strain the ideal choice for growers with a high THC tolerance.

As the strain name suggests, Cement Shoes will make you feel like you’re actually wearing shoes made of heavy cement. Cement Shoes is the ideal strain for smoking at night or during times when you don’t have to leave the house, get anything done or remember anything.

The perfect choice for relaxing after a hard day on the farm. Disconnect the doorbell, put your phone on air plane mode and put your slippers on!

Sex: Regular

Flowering Type: Photoperiod

Genetics: Animal Cookies x OGKB x Wet Dream

Genotype: Hybrid

Flowering Time: 49 – 63 Days

Outdoor Harvest: Early – Mid October

Indoor Yield: 300-600g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 500 – 1500g/Plant

Height: 100 – 250cm Indoors & Outdoors

Medical Level: High

Aroma: Spicy/Earthy/Citrus

Resistant to Mould (5 – Best): 4

Indica/Sativa: 20% Sativa / 80% Indica

Indoor tent name (The Budgrower)
Vivosun VS1000 100w LED light
Soil: Strawberry Fields (Fox Farm)
Time: 18Hrs
1 seed Tangie Cookies 5-gallon Vivosun Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles
2 Cement Shoes in dome tray planted in strawberry Fields
Water: PH 6.7-6.8

20220708_064544.jpg

20220708_0645512.jpg

20220708_084854.jpg

20220708_094349.jpg

20220708_094503.jpg

20220708_094419.jpg

I'm in, those Cement Shoe's look and sound interesting. I've been looking for a good late evening smoke.

Thanks for sharing.

I have a question. When to transplant and when not too? When one white root shows or more than one?
I would like your input, not someone else's input. I can always look it up on a search engine.

20220714_075448.jpg

20220714_075454.jpg

20220714_080502.jpg

20220714_080518.jpg

20220714_080506.jpg
Hey bud,
Its going to be a pain in the ass getting out those seedlings in the tray. When you do, little watering to keep to roots tight as possible.
To answer your question:
Transplant when the plant is bigger then the container size. When the leaves pass the edge of pot/container and also taller then the pot/container size.

Are those lights on the same timer? You could slide them a little closer to get a little more diesel out of those lights my friend.
Cheers

Hey bud,
Its going to be a pain in the ass getting out those seedlings in the tray. When you do, little watering to keep to roots tight as possible.
To answer your question:
Transplant when the plant is bigger then the container size. When the leaves pass the edge of pot/container and also taller then the pot/container size.

Are those lights on the same timer? You could slide them a little closer to get a little more diesel out of those lights my friend.
Cheers
I did have a hard time getting the seedlings out, wasn't sure how, so I did try the water after feeling the root tear.

Back
Top Bottom