A Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Ft. GG#4, Cement Shoes, Blue Dream, Purple Punch

I agree about the Cement Shoes being next, Regrowth!

I had fun looking at the trichs from the other 3 plants trying to guess which one will be the last to go! :Rasta:

Very Nice Looking Buddy :bravo:. Have you maybe thought about a staggared harvest? And maybe just finish them off by way of Droughting maybe? I don't know, does your grow style be feasible for a Droughting session? :hmmmm::nomo:

A staggered harvest would make sense for the Purple Punch and Blue Dream. Lots of lowers...
But I'd like to finish the grow by April and I don't think that leaves much time to do it.
If I wasn't in a hurry to wrap things up I would certainly consider it. Still might...
However I may drought as that wont delay anything and I can drought one plant while trimming another.

For the last week or so they haven't drank as much. They're down to like 2-3L a day...
The Cement Shoes is drinking the least. The GG a bit more than the others.

I agree about the Cement Shoes being next, Regrowth!

I had fun looking at the trichs from the other 3 plants trying to guess which one will be the last to go! :Rasta:
I'm pretty awful at interpreting trichome shots and holding the scope steady to take them lol.
I liked just waiting for pistils to recede but now that most of my plants foxtail,
judging ripeness is harder than it used to be...

The Purple Punch has a ton of fresh pistils yet the trichomes look nearly all milky to me.
Or least in that one picture. I notice some of the colas and lowers further from the light look way further along.
It's kind of the same with the Blue Dream too, although both the BD and GG didn't show many ambers.
I still think I'll get a few more shots. I'm an expert at not knowing what I'm doing. 😅

A staggered harvest would make sense for the Purple Punch and Blue Dream. Lots of lowers...
But I'd like to finish the grow by April and I don't think that leaves much time to do it.
If I wasn't in a hurry to wrap things up I would certainly consider it. Still might...
However I may drought as that wont delay anything and I can drought one plant while trimming another.

For the last week or so they haven't drank as much. They're down to like 2-3L a day...
The Cement Shoes is drinking the least. The GG a bit more than the others.

I'm pretty awful at interpreting trichome shots and holding the scope steady to take them lol.
I liked just waiting for pistils to recede but now that most of my plants foxtail,
judging ripeness is harder than it used to be...

The Purple Punch has a ton of fresh pistils yet the trichomes look nearly all milky to me.
Or least in that one picture. I notice some of the colas and lowers further from the light look way further along.
It's kind of the same with the Blue Dream too, although both the BD and GG didn't show many ambers.
I still think I'll get a few more shots. I'm an expert at not knowing what I'm doing. 😅
Foxtails add a level of uncertainty for sure, Regrowth.

I was recently outfoxed by a bunch of 'em, leading me to take a plant down much too early.

Not sure how you like them amber-wise, but here's my list!
GG 10 days
CS 1 week
PP 1 week
BD 2 weeks

:)
Ha!

GG 10 days from yesterday or today, Shed? 😁

Foxtails add a level of uncertainty for sure, Regrowth.

I was recently outfoxed by a bunch of 'em, leading me to take a plant down much too early.
Foxy lady. 🎶

@Regrowth absolutely magnificent :clap: :clap: :adore:
Thanks, Greenvein. I appreciate it.

Not sure how you like them amber-wise, but here's my list!
GG 10 days
CS 1 week
PP 1 week
BD 2 weeks

:)
A little amber but not too much. That helps a bunch, Shed. 🙏
I plan to low and slow everything if I have room in the fridge.

Foxy lady. 🎶

Thanks, Greenvein. I appreciate it.

That helps a bunch, Shed. 🙏
I plan to low and slow everything if I have room in the fridge.
Awe Funny stuff man, Thanks @Regrowth, I needed a good laugh tonight. Too Cool, Keep up the good work/growin Buddy :)

Day 71

Just a quick post harvest update.

20240327_050537.jpg

Cement Shoes
Untitled.png

One down and three to go. The buds are going to sit out for a day or so then they go in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
20240327_050002.jpg

20240327_050208.jpg

Gorilla Glue
20240327_050547.jpg

20240327_050600.jpg

Blue Dream
20240327_050624.jpg

Purple Punch

You can barely spot the Purple Punch in the group photo because the colas have leaned over,
but it did a decent job standing on it's own for as long as it did.
It's not a great photo, however as I mentioned before,
notice how the cola on the right is further along than the one on the left.

20240327_050709.jpg

More to follow in the next few days. Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

:passitleft:

Day 70

Just a quick post harvest update.

20240327_050537.jpg

Cement Shoes
Untitled.png

One down and three to go. The buds are going to sit out for a day or so then they go in the fridge for about 2 weeks.
20240327_050002.jpg

20240327_050208.jpg

Gorilla Glue
20240327_050547.jpg

20240327_050600.jpg

Blue Dream
20240327_050624.jpg

Purple Punch

You can barely spot the Purple Punch in the group photo because the colas have leaned over,
but it did a decent job standing on it's own for as long as it did.
It's not a great photo, however as I mentioned before,
notice how the cola on the right is further along than the one on the left.

20240327_050709.jpg

More to follow in the next few days. Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.

:passitleft:
Beautiful!❤️🥰😍. Now THATS a really nice Box-O-Buds! You're gonna need a lot more boxes. 🤣👊👍

Nice work. I wish I found your journal sooner. Please tag me if you start another.

I can't wait to see the rest of the harvesting.

Beautiful!❤️🥰😍. Now THATS a really nice Box-O-Buds! You're gonna need a lot more boxes. 🤣👊👍

Nice work. I wish I found your journal sooner. Please tag me if you start another.

I can't wait to see the rest of the harvesting.

Thanks Gee. Looks like it yielded alright and that's likely the smallest of the four.
I stocked up on boxes in preparation. 🤣 Going with t-shirt boxes instead of bags for the low & slow. They stack...

Day 76

Took the GG first, perhaps a bit early but it was blocking access to the Purple Punch.
I'd like to get the two remaining plants harvested ASAP but after spending ages trimming,
you can bet I'm going to procrastinate a little. Another one bites the dust.

20240401_081109.jpg

20240401_081041.jpg

20240401_081227.jpg

I like the used Christmas box. Recycling!!
Welcome, Stonecrusher and Happy Easter. 🥚🐰

Looks like a harvest of hand grenades! :welldone: Regrowth, and so much more to come. :drool:
Thanks, Shed. Can't wait to relax for a bit. 😅
Might be time to invest in a bowl trimmer.

bowl.jpeg

Seriously though, because trimming is awful.

Nice job on the harvest, Regrowth! Having too much to trim is definitely a good problem to have. Personally, I haven't had a really big yield since I grew Big Devil XL outside in Summer 2022 but I wish I had your problem.

Day 76

Took the GG first, perhaps a bit early but it was blocking access to the Purple Punch.
I'd like to get the two remaining plants harvested ASAP but after spending ages trimming,
you can bet I'm going to procrastinate a little. Another one bites the dust.

20240401_081109.jpg

20240401_081041.jpg

20240401_081227.jpg

Welcome, Stonecrusher and Happy Easter. 🥚🐰
Trim Jail always does suck. But when ya get outta trim Jail, and Da Nuggs are dry. It's almost All worth it!! Right ;) :high-five:

Wish I had that many Yummy Nuggs laying Around. Good job my buddy @Regrowth!:drool::bravo:. Soon enough I will hopefully!!

Back
Top Bottom