Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Sorry I'm late. I'd like to follow this grow, too, please. :nomo:

I find it interesting that your Hash Plant has no CBD in it. Mine from Crop King is 12.1% THC and 3.5% CBD.
Welcome HashGirl, good to see you my friend.:welcome:

Good morning mates!:passitleft:

Well we have signs of life!:woohoo::party:

I dropped the @Canuk Seeds (along with a few different personal strains as well) on Nov. 8th at 5:20pm and this what I have today about 18 hours later which makes me happy as can be seeing them pop one by one.:)
All 3 of the Afghan Hash Plants (bottom right in the photo) have popped already and with just one of the Acapulco Gold's so far but are showing signs of opening here shortly. As always, I've got my🤞hoping for the best!;)

This calls for a little music to celebrate their new life:

Well that's it for this mornings update, hope everyone is doing good and have a great day my friends!:high-five:

@Cola Monster ....... Heyyyyy there my Growmie!!! Long time no see buddy!!! I STILL watch your YouTube videos man. You ALWAYS lay down some good jams brother!!! I'm a little late to the party but I gotta pull up a chair and fire up my vape and get to reading the rest of this thread! I'm wayyyy behind!! But it's great to be back here. It feels like home!! Happy Saturday Mr Cola!! This is gonna be shweet!! 🎧😎✌️

Good morning mates!:passitleft:

Well we have signs of life!:woohoo::party:

I dropped the @Canuk Seeds (along with a few different personal strains as well) on Nov. 8th at 5:20pm and this what I have today about 18 hours later which makes me happy as can be seeing them pop one by one.:)
All 3 of the Afghan Hash Plants (bottom right in the photo) have popped already and with just one of the Acapulco Gold's so far but are showing signs of opening here shortly. As always, I've got my🤞hoping for the best!;)

This calls for a little music to celebrate their new life:

Well that's it for this mornings update, hope everyone is doing good and have a great day my friends!:high-five:
Popping nicely.

@Cola Monster ....... Heyyyyy there my Growmie!!! Long time no see buddy!!! I STILL watch your YouTube videos man. You ALWAYS lay down some good jams brother!!! I'm a little late to the party but I gotta pull up a chair and fire up my vape and get to reading the rest of this thread! I'm wayyyy behind!! But it's great to be back here. It feels like home!! Happy Saturday Mr Cola!! This is gonna be shweet!! 🎧😎✌️
How's it going Scottay? Good to hear from you again, it's been a while. :high-five: And there's nothing really exciting going on here yet except for some seeds popping up so you haven't missed much trust me.

Hope all is well and have a great day mate!;)
Popping nicely.
Thanks Keith! So far, so good!🤞
Nice start @Cola Monster I like the jam also.

Mind if I cop a squat for the show?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks Tokin Roll and :welcome:my friend, happy to have you aboard.:high-five:

Sccccoootaaaaaay in the house!

Not sure why but it just felt right to say that 🤣

Carry on Cola, sorry ‘bout that 😂
Heyyyyy Growmie!!! I am here and happy to be here. Happy Tuesday!! 😎✌️

:happy-birthday: @Cola Monster Hope it a good one
dope birthday.jpg
:rollit:🎉

:happy-birthday: @Cola Monster Hope it a good one
dope birthday.jpg
:rollit:🎉
See what you did there ❤️

Have a blast Cola!
Hey there CM, have a great Birthday 🎂 my friend. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: :party::cheer::theband::cheer::happy-birthday:
Happy birthday to you, CM. Have a beautiful day :)
Morning mates and thanks for all the birthday wishes, it's much appreciated!:thanks::party:

:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll be back later on today to update my journal in which all the seeds I germinated from @Canuk Seeds popped and have been planted in their solo cups to veg. for a couple weeks. Enjoy the music and have a great day my friends!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom