Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Afternoon my friends! :ciao:
Sorry for my belated delay in responding to say :thanks: but I've been nursing a strained back which made it hard for me to get around for this last week. Getting old s--ks!👴😂

Happy Birthday Weed Cake.jpg

:happy-birthday:, CM! I hope you're having a wonderful day!
:party: and happy birthday CM. Here's to only good ones from here on out! :high-five:
Happy birthday brother :happy-birthday:

Hopefully your having a great day
Happy belated birthday!!

Now on to this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update where all the seeds have sprouted and been planted into their solo cups to veg. for the next month or so.:thumb:

That's pretty much it for now.;) I hope everyone is doing well and have a great day mates!:Namaste:

Sorry for my belated delay in responding to say :thanks: but I've been nursing a strained back which made it hard for me to get around for this last week. Getting old s--ks!👴😂

Now on to this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update where all the seeds have sprouted and been planted into their solo cups to veg. for the next month or so.:thumb:

That's pretty much it for now.;) I hope everyone is doing well and have a great day mates!:Namaste:
Very nice!
We hope you get feeling better soon!!

Couple hours on the heating pad will alleviate the pain somewhat. Feel better bromigo. CL🍀

I just wanted to wish all of you here in the U.S. and those in Canada as well a Happy Thanksgiving if that's something you celebrate. Hope you all have a great turkey day!🦃

Happy Danksgiving-1.jpg

:Namaste:

I just wanted to wish all of you here in the U.S. and those in Canada as well a Happy Thanksgiving if that's something you celebrate. Hope you all have a great turkey day!🦃

Happy Danksgiving-1.jpg

:Namaste:
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 to everyone celebrating the day. CL🍀

Happy Tofurkey! And have a great Danksgiving!

🦃

:passitleft:

Evening mates!:passitleft:

Here's a quick update for the journal of my @Canuk Seeds comparison grow where the little girls are on days 14 thru 16 of vegging and coming along nicely so far.:thumb:
The two Runtz and one Haz plants in the back are my friends and the Apple Betty by @Herbies Seeds & Silver Fox seedlings another personal project I'm working on in my spare time.⌛

Enjoy the short musical show and have a great night folks!:theband:

Thanks for stopping by and for all the support as well, it is much appreciated! :Namaste::circle-of-love:

Only missed four pages, yay! Hey Cola Monster, I’ll tag along if you don’t mind. The babies look awesome and LOVE the video. You got it going on. Great start.

:popcorn:

So nice to see them dancing to Simon and whatshisname! :)
Humperdinck I think it is!:laughtwo: I always got Humperdinck and Garfunkel mixed up when I was a kid.🤪
Nice tidy spot right there!! That's what I'm talking about. Happy Tuesday/Wednesday 😎✌️
Thanks Scottay!:thanks: Hope you have a great weekend my friend!
Hello you!

Growing like an absolute legend I see.

💛🥰💛🥰💛🥰
Thanks Trala!:thanks: Your bloom room is looking beautiful as always!:love:
Only missed four pages, yay! Hey Cola Monster, I’ll tag along if you don’t mind. The babies look awesome and LOVE the video. You got it going on. Great start.

:popcorn:
Afternoon Jon and welcome mate!:welcome: Good to see ya my friend!:high-five:

From sprout to alternating nodes then the first 3/4 weeks of flower are my favorite. So much new everyday. Looking good. 👍 ✌️
I agree - after that comes the watching paint dry part. :rofl: Congrats CM.

Afternoon my 420 family!:passitleft:Hope everyone had a great weekend!;)

Here's a short update of my @Canuk Seeds comparison grow for the journal. I just topped the 3 Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite plants today and will being up-potting them soon into their forever homes along with the Afghan Hash plants as well which I'll be topping here in the next few days.:thumb:

As always thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day my friends!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom