A Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Ft. GG#4, Cement Shoes, Blue Dream, Purple Punch

Wow great grow!šŸ˜. You nailed it! Looks like I got here just in time to see a fellow mutant-grower do a harvest. Great run!šŸ‘Š.
Thanks Gee. Glad to have you here. Fellow Canadian and mutant grower. :high-five:

Really awesome, makes me want to pick up some purple punch seeds! Congrats on GJOTM and this awesome grow.
Much appreciated, @g-one-three and congrats on the recent harvest.
You knocked it out of the park with those stunning ladies.

Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Day 57

20240313_005300.jpg

Gorilla Glue (GG4)
20240312_032747.jpg

Cement Shoes
20240312_033052.jpg

Purple Punch
20240313_012036.jpg

20240313_005442.jpg

Blue Dream
20240312_033114.jpg

20240313_005410.jpg

You can find the strains featured above and many others at canukseeds.com

Summary

Just a quick update.

The GG has some šŸŒ® and šŸ¦Š tailing going on but should make it to harvest just fine.
The colas are really packing on the weight and are starting to flop over and sink below the canopy.
It might be the first of the four to get the chop however they all still have a ways to go with plenty of fresh pistils.

The Cement Shoes will likely follow. Other than being bushy eh f from the extra leaves,
I like how this plant can support itself. I have a feeling it would be a good yielder in a SCROG grow and with the frost it's putting on, I can only hope that it lives up to it's name.

The Blue Dream has some chunky colas. Should I hang a can from a rope for comparison?
Has a sweet blueberry smell and not that sulphur blueberry smell that might smell a bit like farts lol.

The Purple Punch has some nice spears. Love those huge colas with the tight node spacing.
It's pretty impressive and especially so with how well it manages to support the weight of those branches.
It's got some colour but I have a feeling the purple buds in the product photo are of a different phenotype.

20240313_005300.jpg

Gorilla Glue (GG4)
20240312_032747.jpg

Cement Shoes
20240312_033052.jpg

Purple Punch
20240313_012036.jpg

20240313_005442.jpg

Blue Dream
20240312_033114.jpg

20240313_005410.jpg

Summary

Just a quick update.

The GG has some šŸŒ® and šŸ¦Š tailing going on but should make it to harvest just fine.
The colas are really packing on the weight and are starting to flop over and sink below the canopy.
It might be the first of the four to get the chop however they all still have a ways to go with plenty of fresh pistils.

The Cement Shoes will likely follow. Other than being bushy eh f from the extra leaves,
I like how this plant can support itself. I have a feeling this plant would be a good yielder in a SCROG grow and with the frost it's putting on, I can only hope that it lives up to it's name.

The Blue Dream has some chunky colas. Should I hang a can from a rope for comparison?
Has a sweet blueberry smell and not that sulphur blueberry smell that might smell a bit like farts lol.

The Purple Punch has some nice spears. Love those huge colas with the tight node spacing.
It's pretty impressive and especially so with how well it manages to support the weight of those branches.
She's got some colour but I have a feeling the purple buds in the product photo are of a different phenotype.
The entire tent is impressive my brother and I really enjoyed following along. Looks like itā€™s gonna be bumper crop this year. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :welldone:

The entire tent is impressive my brother and I really enjoyed following along. Looks like itā€™s gonna be bumper crop this year. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :welldone:

Thanks, CL, A bumper crop would be awesome.
I might take a break after this grow so the more the merrier.

A lot of the stuff in my stash doesn't quite hit the spot like it should anymore.
Honestly, I'm excited for something šŸ†• and fresh šŸ„¬ to smoke šŸŒ«ļø.

20240313_005300.jpg

Gorilla Glue (GG4)
20240312_032747.jpg

Cement Shoes
20240312_033052.jpg

Purple Punch
20240313_012036.jpg

20240313_005442.jpg

Blue Dream
20240312_033114.jpg

20240313_005410.jpg

Summary

Just a quick update.

I like how this plant can support itself. I have a feeling it would be a good yielder in a SCROG grow and with the frost it's putting on, I can only hope that it lives up to it's name.

It's got some colour but I have a feeling the purple buds in the product photo are of a different phenotype.
Now that's down right Beautiful!! :goodjob: Awesome job my friend :)

Your giant boquet looks amazing!šŸ‘Š. Fantastic job. You are going to have a great Spring and Summer with all that in the Stash VaultšŸ˜Š
Maybe fall and winter too lol. Thanks, Gee! šŸ‘ŠšŸ˜Š

Pulling up a seatā€¦lovely big ladies and nice big budsšŸ‘€šŸ˜I changed my light schedule 1/9 a little before you
Welcome @Drekoola. Some nice frosty ladies you've got as well.

Now that's down right Beautiful!! :goodjob: Awesome job my friend :)
šŸ™šŸ™ Your autos are really taking off, Z

Glad I got here before harvest!
You have an amazing grow here!
Welcome, my friend. šŸ’š
Thanks for your kindness and for checking out my grow journal. Happy to have you here.

Maybe fall and winter too lol. Thanks, Gee! šŸ‘ŠšŸ˜Š

Welcome @Drekoola. Some nice frosty ladies you've got as well.

šŸ™šŸ™ Your autos are really taking off, Z
Thanks Buddy, And yeah these Fastbuds Autos is comparable to some high end sports cars wi how fast they grow LOL! You must have seen my pics in the gallery? Crap they hit day 28 Today and are proceeding to Blow Up :hug: Gotta love me some Fastbuds Autos! I mainly a Photoperiod grower also :rollit:

Your plants look great, Regrowth! I'm looking forward to maybe having a tent look similar to yours when I start growing again in May.

Unless you're going through an ounce a week I can certainly see you getting to take some time off!

:lot-o-toke:

Maybe it's just wishful thinking. I always end up doing another grow. I'm addicted. šŸ˜…

Your plants look great, Regrowth! I'm looking forward to maybe having a tent look similar to yours when I start growing again in May.

Thanks, HG. Wishing you the best of luck with your future grow. I'll be on the lookout for your next journal.

--------------

It's day 63 today.

The GG is said to have a flowering time of 60 days and although that's likely counting from the pistil onset, harvest will still be fairly soon. I'll try to get some trichome shots if I can. Either way, most of my other grows go about 70 days so I figure that's when I'll cull the GG, and the others will follow shortly after that.

Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Day 65

Gorilla Glue (GG4)
20240318_233943.jpg

2022-10-24-062657358.jpg

20240318_233703.jpg

20240318_234004.jpg

Cement Shoes
20240318_233928.jpg

2022-10-24-063056187.jpg

20240318_233923.jpg

Purple Punch
20240318_234227.jpg

2022-10-24-063529214.jpg

full

Blue Dream
full

2022-10-24-063355427.jpg

full

full

Summary
Any opinions on ripeness or harvest order are welcome.
But to me, it looks like the Cement Shoes may be the first to go and not the GG.
I might take a few more trichome shots just to make sure.
Hope all is well and thanks for stopping by.
:passitleft:

Very Nice Looking Buddy :bravo:. Have you maybe thought about a staggared harvest? And maybe just finish them off by way of Droughting maybe? I don't know, does your grow style be feasible for a Droughting session? :hmmmm::nomo:

Back
Top Bottom