I make that statement intentionally, but thank you for stopping by @InTheShed and @bluter

Just finished stripping all the flower and sugar leaves from my OG Kush.
I need to dry out the flower material more to make some hash.

Once it is dry enough, I will weight it to find out how much hash I can get out of a specific weight.
I normally do three runs with a trim screen and then give it to my sister to play with.

Tok..
Do you think it’s possible that it re- vegged on you? CL🍀

I make that statement intentionally, but thank you for stopping by @InTheShed and @bluter

Just finished stripping all the flower and sugar leaves from my OG Kush.
I need to dry out the flower material more to make some hash.

Once it is dry enough, I will weight it to find out how much hash I can get out of a specific weight.
I normally do three runs with a trim screen and then give it to my sister to play with.

Tok..

are you doing dry sift or a wet / cold / / dry ice bag process ?

i have tons of stuff i should properly hash. i do a rough shoe hash now but i used to dry sift. it took way too long for my patience and i gave my screens away a long time ago. the dry sift was amazing.

i've never had proper bags for an ice / water / dry ice hash. what method do you prefer ?

The dirty deed has been done at day 75 of flowering stage. The OG Kush smells really nice, but the buds never seem to bulk up. I would give the buds hardness a 2 out of 5 at best. I smoke a sample from a cut I took last week. The smoke seems fine as I did a high from it, not an overwhelming high but descent. Since I did not get the bud structure I like I might make hash out of the whole plants. Very sticky so she has a nice trichome development.

Here are the last images and I will not be doing a strain review on this one; maybe next time I grow it. I would not want to give anyone a bad opinion from a disappointing grow. Next time I grow it; I will do a strain review.

That's all folk's.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Hey @Tokin Roll - do you have a theory on why they didn’t bulk up for you like you always get?

Thank you for stopping by @CaptainLucky @bluter and @Jon

Do you think it’s possible that it re- vegged on you? CL🍀
Not a re-veg.

What I think caused the air buds was high heat and low humidity.
One of my fans when on me and I failed to catch it for a week or so; and at the time I only had one fan in the tent.
At least that's what I believed happen, I have replaced the fan.

are you doing dry sift or a wet / cold / / dry ice bag process ?

i have tons of stuff i should properly hash. i do a rough shoe hash now but i used to dry sift. it took way too long for my patience and i gave my screens away a long time ago. the dry sift was amazing.

i've never had proper bags for an ice / water / dry ice hash. what method do you prefer ?
I have the dry ice bags, but never got around to using them. I currently dry shift which works great, but the dry shift is to strong to smoke just that. Unless you want to take a nap. I am experimenting mixing some flower in with the dry shift, and I had one batch turn out pretty good, but still working on it.

Hey @Tokin Roll - do you have a theory on why they didn’t bulk up for you like you always get?
High heat and low humidity during flower.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,
Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon

I am doing great, just getting ready for 420.
I got about 11 grams of dry shift to make some hash out of.
Now, I need to roll about 40 joints.
@Hash Hound and @Twist Me Up will be stopping by.

Should be a good time for all.

Twist Me Up is retiring from USPS at the end of the month, and moving up my way. I need to down size, so the plan is once he gets settled in, I will look for a smaller house in the area. I forgot to mention he is my brother-in-law and retired from the Navy 6 month after I did. So he may become more active on the site in the near future.

Tok..

Thank you for stopping by @KeithLemon

I am doing great, just getting ready for 420.
I got about 11 grams of dry shift to make some hash out of.
Now, I need to roll about 40 joints.
@Hash Hound and @Twist Me Up will be stopping by.

Should be a good time for all.

Twist Me Up is retiring from USPS at the end of the month, and moving up my way. I need to down size, so the plan is once he gets settled in, I will look for a smaller house in the area. I forgot to mention he is my brother-in-law and retired from the Navy 6 month after I did. So he may become more active on the site in the near future.

Tok..
Make sure to share his links if he does please Tok :) and have an awesome 420 tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom