CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Seriously chunky monkeys! 🙉 🙈 🙊
Thanks Shedster for stopping by n the compliment. If the buzz 🐝 is anything like how they smell this should be some incredible weed. The beginning and the ending is the worst part of growing for me. I’m always worried of them dampening off or chopping too early or late ⏰. CL🍀

You're buds are spectacular 😍 Capt.
Your garden makes me feel inadequate and joyously hopefully 💚
💎Absolutely gorgeous 🥰
You kind words are greatly appreciated Jiggi as is your stopping by. But I’m sure your garden will be outstanding. CL🍀 :thanks:

Capt if your weed is as good as it looks it will be fine. Trim jail is part of the game. :thumb: 🍋
Thanks amigo I appreciate that and you visiting my journal. I know that trimming is part of growing but I don’t have to enjoy it, right? lol 😂 CL🍀

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The @Canuk Seeds ladies have completely stopped feeding and both feels sticky n very strong smelling. The Acapulco Gold sugar leaves that yellowed are now a shade of gold which I never seen b4. I’m really excited about trying out these Elite strains smoke. I will have a better idea on when to chop after its lights on and I scope them. I wish you all a great weekend, happy growing and stay positive. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_5087.jpeg

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5083.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg
Damn some chunky looking bud

:welcome::morenutes:Journal Update: The @Canuk Seeds ladies have completely stopped feeding and both feels sticky n very strong smelling. The Acapulco Gold sugar leaves that yellowed are now a shade of gold which I never seen b4. I’m really excited about trying out these Elite strains smoke. I will have a better idea on when to chop after its lights on and I scope them. I wish you all a great weekend, happy growing and stay positive. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft:

IMG_5085.jpeg

IMG_5086.jpeg

IMG_5087.jpeg

IMG_5084.jpeg

IMG_5083.jpeg

IMG_5082.jpeg
Are those colas or cobs of corn, wow.:bravo:
Great work Amigo:high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thank you my friend for your kind words and stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend brother. CL🍀 :thanks:
Just watching the Masters with the boys. :bong:
Take care Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Mornin' Capn, Looking good. :) I wouldn't worry too much. :love: If you cut some now and cut some a little later, you might not even be able to tell the difference when cured. :hmmmm: Those cloudy flowers you showed earlier are ready enough.:) It's just up to you.🤠
My AG took a few months of cure before it "stood out.":hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

AG Day 80 Flower (14).JPG

Acapulco Gold in 2023, Day of harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mornin' Capn, Looking good. :) I wouldn't worry too much. :love: If you cut some now and cut some a little later, you might not even be able to tell the difference when cured. :hmmmm: Those cloudy flowers you showed earlier are ready enough.:) It's just up to you.🤠
My AG took a few months of cure before it "stood out.":hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

AG Day 80 Flower (14).JPG

Acapulco Gold in 2023, Day of harvest :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thanks for stopping by and your kind words @gwhunran. I’m gonna chop the AGs first and then I’ll do the LB. That way it’s not as much work plus gives the Lambs Bread more time. CL🍀. :thanks:

good morning, Capt. are you having a nice day. It is sunny here with chance of showers later today. I am going to put my sunflowers in the ground today. :green_heart: 🍋
I’m enjoying this 80 degree weather today, it’s sunny 😎 and nice n warm. I dispise the cold 🥶 but this is wonderful weather. Hope you are enjoying the weather too Keith. I’m outback right now on my deck in a Tshirt for the first time since last year. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom