420 Canuk Seeds Official Comparative Grow Featuring Lambs Bread: SIP Style LLC

I’m keeping my eyes 👀 on this one 1️⃣. Hopefully 🤞 mine will be sprouting soon. Looking great btw.👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thanks for nice reply!
Looks like that seedling in the back is in stretch mode, too. Probably trying to keep up with her cousins. 🤔
I know I lack the patience to keep them all closer on the stretch.Less is more with my method I will bury it better on the transplant
Thanks for commenting, and taking along! I appreciate it!
Great work @Northward

Your SIP grow is moving right along.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks for the nice words!
Since @Canuk Seeds hooked me up with the free seeds for the comparative grow. I purchased some seeds from them . And here they are!

IMG_2398.jpeg

Thanks for nice reply!

I know I lack the patience to keep them all closer on the stretch.Less is more with my method I will bury it better on the transplant
Thanks for commenting, and taking along! I appreciate it!

Thanks for the nice words!
Since @Canuk Seeds hooked me up with the free seeds for the comparative grow. I purchased some seeds from them . And here they are!

IMG_2398.jpeg
That Florida caught my attention so I looked it up and saw that it’s very nice 👍. Great choice bromigo. CL🍀

That Florida caught my attention so I looked it up and saw that it’s very nice 👍. Great choice bromigo. CL🍀
Thanks I’ll grow that one first thing after the room of Lambs Bread finishes! Should be a hoot! Nice to hear from you friend
I took the girls out, rearranged them a bit.
The humidity was up to 67 and we got some snow and cold weather and it really dropped . Which is nice sit comfortably at 53.
These girls seem to be a little droopy and unhappy just gonna let them run maybe give them straight water for a day. it’s like they’re telling me to change something. See how this goes.
Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday! Thanks for stopping and looking 👀 around on my channel! Peace and love to all :hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2406.jpeg

IMG_2407.jpeg

IMG_2399.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday!
Everything seems to be going pretty good with the plants, although I believe they experienced some kind of issue. But they seem to be dealing with it. The 1 gal in front didn’t stretch much compared to others
The seeds I bought at Canuk Website made the journey! Looks like I got quite a few free!
Thanks @Canuk Seeds
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky!
:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday!
Everything seems to be going pretty good with the plants, although I believe they experienced some kind of issue. But they seem to be dealing with it. The 1 gal in front didn’t stretch much compared to others
The seeds I bought at Canuk Website made the journey! Looks like I got quite a few free!
Thanks @Canuk Seeds
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky!
:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2413.jpeg

IMG_2411.jpeg
Looks like you bought them out, lol I look forward to seeing what you can get out of them. Good luck n happy growing bromie. CL🍀👍

Hello everybody in this great site we have in 420. Glad to have sponsored seeds by Canuk to fill up my grow spaces! Let the good times begin to roll!
Strain: Lambs Bread
Genetics: Sativa
Bucket size: 5 gal
Room size: 4 by 10
Lights: 6 lights 100 watts and 2 lights 200 watts
Medium: Promix and mycorrhiza also mix with extra perlite
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients
Exhaust: 6 inch fan to outside
Relative Humidity: 60 to 70%
Water: Well water usually ph is fine but don’t check much

First I put them in paper towel until they sprout. Then I use a small container to get the girls started before they go to their final destination. Which will be in a 5 gallon Sub irrigated planter (SIP)! Luckily @CanukSeeds sent me 25 seeds so we should have plenty to get a full party room soon. Then there will be enough to keep it full for awhile! Should be a great comparison with the same strain! There are 6 going in small containers with 1 hopefully going to pull through. I’m going to start to bottom water as soon as possible with a tray.
Thanks for stopping by! Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky! :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart:

IMG_2275.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg
That's awesome I have been trying to find lambs bread for years. Ordering them asap lol. Thank you

Looks like you bought them out, lol I look forward to seeing what you can get out of them. Good luck n happy growing bromie. CL🍀👍
Thanks for the nice words, Captain
That's awesome I have been trying to find lambs bread for years. Ordering them asap lol. Thank you
thanks for stopping by !
I think the girls in the party 🎈 room are doing OK definitely could be better. I’m glad I have more lambs bread seeds to try another time. These should finish fine though. I tried to listen to them to see what they need. But sometimes my growing skills get in the way.
I’m not a plant doctor. I just play one on my channel here.
I took all the girls out of the party room to give it a little sweep
The best fertilizer is a farmers footsteps.
Thanks for stopping by and looking 👀
Cheers!!!
:hookah: :thanks: :420:

IMG_2416.jpeg

IMG_2414.jpeg

Sad, sipper Sunday
Three of the most mature gals were making seeds in the party 🎈 room. I thought they we’re going to finish fine. I think they started out with some deficiencies in early flower.🌸 maybe that had something to do with it?
pretty sure the whole room will be infected
But I’ll wait and see before I kill them
Anyhow, I guess it could be worse. I got plenty of stash to give away for the holidays. And I always have enough for myself one way or another. Luckily, Michigan is only 90 minutes away from me. It’s really a shame of Wisconsin can’t govern themselves like Michigan. I hope it changes in the future for this state but the young people have got to get out there and vote!

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

IMG_2424.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg

Sad, sipper Sunday
Three of the most mature gals were making seeds in the party 🎈 room. I thought they we’re going to finish fine. I think they started out with some deficiencies in early flower.🌸 maybe that had something to do with it?

Are the seeded plants part of the Canuk comparative goal and did you order feminized or regular seeds from them?

That really sucks bro because you were looking so good I thought you were killing it. Guess you never really know until they’re hanging. CL🍀
Another one showing seeds had to kill this morning I’m sure the other ones are affected too but I’ll wait and see. And then kill them when they show.
I thought all the gals were happy in the party room did not think this was gonna happen.
Sheesh 🙄

IMG_2428.jpeg

Another one showing seeds had to kill this morning I’m sure the other ones are affected too but I’ll wait and see. And then kill them when they show.
I thought all the gals were happy in the party room did not think this was gonna happen.
Sheesh 🙄

IMG_2428.jpeg
I wonder if they sent you regular seeds. The odds of getting males from feminized seeds is pretty high for one but several is crazy. CL🍀

Sheesh 🙄

IMG_2428.jpeg
That really sux! Sorry you are dealing with this! Have you seen any male parts or any nanners? Curious to see if anyone else has the same issue with this strain…

:passitleft:

Sad, sipper Sunday
Anyhow, I guess it could be worse. I got plenty of stash to give away for the holidays. And I always have enough for myself one way or another. Luckily, Michigan is only 90 minutes away from me. It’s really a shame of Wisconsin can’t govern themselves like Michigan. I hope it changes in the future for this state but the young people have got to get out there and vote!

IMG_2422.jpeg

IMG_2423.jpeg

IMG_2424.jpeg

IMG_2425.jpeg
Sorry to hear this! We record any/all feedback for our products and don't have anything documented regarding the Lamb's Bread having this issue previously 😞 Really not sure what happened here, everything looked great. We hope this hasn't affected all of them!!

Sorry to hear this! We record any/all feedback for our products and don't have anything documented regarding the Lamb's Bread having this issue previously 😞 Really not sure what happened here, everything looked great. We hope this hasn't affected all of them!!
Thanks for the reply! And not really sure what happened. I’m sure it’s all on me. I’m not worried about it. I just started 4more today in paper towel. See how they go this time around 🌱🌱
Happy New Year! Peace and love to Everyone!

Thanks for the reply! And not really sure what happened. I’m sure it’s all on me. I’m not worried about it. I just started 4more today in paper towel. See how they go this time around 🌱🌱
Happy New Year! Peace and love to Everyone!
I’m sure you got this bro, we all know how you’ve done in the past with your grows. So I’m gonna grab a seat up front. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:

Terrific Tuesday!
Back from my Florida vacation. Had a wonderful time spent three days on Marco Island. The rest of the time in Sebring .My tan is shedding fast.
Trying three more lambs bread in the party room! Look at the size of the fan leaf on that one effing crazy! i’m gonna be starting some new seeds too soon.
The farmers footsteps is the best fertilizer!
After being gerrymandered, for 10 years, Wisconsin might get a fair chance at marijuana legalization this year!
Remember to try to live your best life every day. Thoughts and emotions are related. Change your thoughts you are in control ! be a positive person!
sending love and good vibes to everyone:green_heart::420::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom