Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

:welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds comparative grow journal. I will be growing their Lamb's Bread Elite. Here is some info about the strain:

LAMB’S BREAD ELITE (aka Lamb’s Breath) - 2 seeds

Primary Terpenes (Info from Hytiva.com):Linalool, beta-Caryophyllene, alpha-Pinene, beta-Myrcene, alpha-Humulene
Genotype:Photoperiod
Phenotype:Sativa-Dominant (95/5)
Breeder:Canuk Seeds
Genetics:Jamaican Landrace
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 70 days
Projected Yield:450g/m2
THC %:16 to 21
CBD %:<1

Lamb's Bread Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Often referred to as ‘Lamb’s Breath,’ we are overjoyed to now have available Lamb’s Bread! Lamb’s Bread comes from nearly pure Jamaican Sativa genetics, with a ratio of 95% Sativa and only 5% Indica.

Lamb’s Bread strain is also locally referred to as “Lamb’s Breath” and is recognised by its sticky, greenish characteristics. Lamb’s Bread is a sativa marijuana strain of unknown genetic origin, with uniquely shaped, light green buds that resemble balls of sheep’s wool. This pure Sativa strain originated in Jamaica and is quite powerful and potent. The plant has a THC content of about 15 to 18% which is a bit less than the average. The CBD content of this cannabis strain is about 1%.

The dominant terpene is caryophyllene, which contributes to the pungent cheesy aroma and sweet, yet spicy flavour the strain is known for.

Lamb’s Bread Effects:
The Lamb’s Bread strain tastes spicy and peppery. It gives out a strong herbal, earthy, citrusy scent. The plant is well known for its anti-inflammatory benefits. The powerful scent makes you feel happy, euphoric, uplifted, energetic and creative with every dose. It is effective in relieving pain, anxiety, stress, lack of appetite, insomnia, and helps to fight depression. Those who suffer with ADHD will also find relief with this cannabis plant. With the Lamb’s Bread weed strain, you will feel an elevated euphoria first in the brain and then a relaxing buzz. It is good for beginner smokers.

Lamb’s Bread Aroma and Terpenes:
The buds of the Lamb’s Bread are rock hard, soaked in resin and often have a crystalline sheen due to the amount of trichomes. They almost look like they came out of the moon and are excessively covered with resinous trichomes. The taste can be described as the perfect blend of citrus, earthy, herbal, sweet, and woody flavours. Lamb’s Bread makes a delicious soft smoke and combines a wide range of effects while a happy experience with a good dose of energy. Its rare genes produce a premium weed that is hard to beat. Thanks to its large resin production, it is the ideal strain for the production of high-quality extracts and concentrates.

A good terpene profile enhances the flavours of the buds of cannabis plants. Terpenes are volatile organic compounds that are produced in the cannabis plant and have an effect on the aroma and flavour of the buds. The terpenes in Lamb's Bread act as a kind of energizer for the flavours of the buds, as they add a fresh, citrusy touch to the sweeter flavours found in the buds.

Growing Lamb’s Bread:
For optimal indoor cultivation, wide, vertical spaces, and the use of the ScrOG method to obtain a uniform plane and increase the size of the lower flowers is preferred.

Keep daytime temperatures between 68℉-80℉ and nighttime temperatures between 7℉-9℉ cooler. Lamb’s Bread feminized plants need low humidity to thrive. Keep relative humidity (RH) levels at 55%-60% during the vegetative phase. Reduce RH to around 40% during the flowering phase. By harvest time, you can reduce RH to 30%. The plant thrives in fertile soil and moderate care. There is a legend that this strain was loved by Bob Marley himself, which further led to its unmatched popularity.

Lamb’s Bread takes a bit longer to mature at 9-10 weeks from the first time of flowering but will repay the patient grower with a bountiful yield of up to 450g/m² of some premium Cannabis Sativa.

Healthy Feminized Lamb’s Bread plants produce about 21 - 35 oz/plant | 600 - 1000 gr/plant of buds each. Indoors: these crops have a flowering time of 8 - 10 weeks and produce about 1.31 oz/ft2 | 400 gr/m2.

GOAL PHOTO:

Canuk Seeds Lamb's Bread - Goal Photo.jpg

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 2 plants indoor

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Tent
- two 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut 600D

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 5 gallon cloth pots

Size of light?

- @Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in all 3 tents

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 75F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

Other nutes/supplements?

- I will use @DYNOMYCO on all uppots
- Gaia Green Diatomaceous Earth
- ZumSil Silica Monosilicic Acid

Please note: All the seeds that were germinated were done according to the Canuk Seeds Germination Guide.

To be continued...

INTRODUCTION #1 - LANA
Born on October 7, 2023

Lamb's Bread Seeds - September 18, 2023:

Lana - Day 4:

Lana - Day 8:

To be continued...

INTRODUCTION #2 - LOLA
Born on October 13, 2023

Lola - Day 0:

Lola - Day 2:

Thank you for following along. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them.

:welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds comparative grow journal. I will be growing their Lamb's Bread Elite. Here is some info about the strain:

LAMB’S BREAD ELITE (aka Lamb’s Breath) - 2 seeds

Primary Terpenes (Info from Hytiva.com):Linalool, beta-Caryophyllene, alpha-Pinene, beta-Myrcene, alpha-Humulene
Genotype:Photoperiod
Phenotype:Sativa-Dominant (95/5)
Breeder:Canuk Seeds
Genetics:Jamaican Landrace
Projected Flowering Time:63 to 70 days
Projected Yield:450g/m2
THC %:16 to 21
CBD %:<1

Lamb's Bread Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Often referred to as ‘Lamb’s Breath,’ we are overjoyed to now have available Lamb’s Bread! Lamb’s Bread comes from nearly pure Jamaican Sativa genetics, with a ratio of 95% Sativa and only 5% Indica.

Lamb’s Bread strain is also locally referred to as “Lamb’s Breath” and is recognised by its sticky, greenish characteristics. Lamb’s Bread is a sativa marijuana strain of unknown genetic origin, with uniquely shaped, light green buds that resemble balls of sheep’s wool. This pure Sativa strain originated in Jamaica and is quite powerful and potent. The plant has a THC content of about 15 to 18% which is a bit less than the average. The CBD content of this cannabis strain is about 1%.

The dominant terpene is caryophyllene, which contributes to the pungent cheesy aroma and sweet, yet spicy flavour the strain is known for.

Lamb’s Bread Effects:
The Lamb’s Bread strain tastes spicy and peppery. It gives out a strong herbal, earthy, citrusy scent. The plant is well known for its anti-inflammatory benefits. The powerful scent makes you feel happy, euphoric, uplifted, energetic and creative with every dose. It is effective in relieving pain, anxiety, stress, lack of appetite, insomnia, and helps to fight depression. Those who suffer with ADHD will also find relief with this cannabis plant. With the Lamb’s Bread weed strain, you will feel an elevated euphoria first in the brain and then a relaxing buzz. It is good for beginner smokers.

Lamb’s Bread Aroma and Terpenes:
The buds of the Lamb’s Bread are rock hard, soaked in resin and often have a crystalline sheen due to the amount of trichomes. They almost look like they came out of the moon and are excessively covered with resinous trichomes. The taste can be described as the perfect blend of citrus, earthy, herbal, sweet, and woody flavours. Lamb’s Bread makes a delicious soft smoke and combines a wide range of effects while a happy experience with a good dose of energy. Its rare genes produce a premium weed that is hard to beat. Thanks to its large resin production, it is the ideal strain for the production of high-quality extracts and concentrates.

A good terpene profile enhances the flavours of the buds of cannabis plants. Terpenes are volatile organic compounds that are produced in the cannabis plant and have an effect on the aroma and flavour of the buds. The terpenes in Lamb's Bread act as a kind of energizer for the flavours of the buds, as they add a fresh, citrusy touch to the sweeter flavours found in the buds.

Growing Lamb’s Bread:
For optimal indoor cultivation, wide, vertical spaces, and the use of the ScrOG method to obtain a uniform plane and increase the size of the lower flowers is preferred.

Keep daytime temperatures between 68℉-80℉ and nighttime temperatures between 7℉-9℉ cooler. Lamb’s Bread feminized plants need low humidity to thrive. Keep relative humidity (RH) levels at 55%-60% during the vegetative phase. Reduce RH to around 40% during the flowering phase. By harvest time, you can reduce RH to 30%. The plant thrives in fertile soil and moderate care. There is a legend that this strain was loved by Bob Marley himself, which further led to its unmatched popularity.

Lamb’s Bread takes a bit longer to mature at 9-10 weeks from the first time of flowering but will repay the patient grower with a bountiful yield of up to 450g/m² of some premium Cannabis Sativa.

Healthy Feminized Lamb’s Bread plants produce about 21 - 35 oz/plant | 600 - 1000 gr/plant of buds each. Indoors: these crops have a flowering time of 8 - 10 weeks and produce about 1.31 oz/ft2 | 400 gr/m2.

GOAL PHOTO:

Canuk Seeds Lamb's Bread - Goal Photo.jpg's Bread - Goal Photo.jpg

OTHER INFO:

Indoor or outdoor?

- 2 plants indoor

If indoor...Dimensions (L x W x D) of grow space?

- one 4x4x6.5 Mars Hydro Tent
- two 4x4x6.5 Fusion Hut 600D

Medium?

- ProMix

Pots & Sizes?

- 5 gallon cloth pots

Size of light?

- @Mars Hydro FC 3000 Full Spectrum 300W LED in all 3 tents

Are they aircooled?

- Yes.

Temp of Room/cab?

- It's approximately 75F in the tents but the seeds will be under an LED light until they're bigger.

RH of Room/cab?

- 51% currently

PH of media or res?

- N/A

Type and strength of ferts used?

- I will be using MegaCrop for this grow.

Other nutes/supplements?

- I will use @DYNOMYCO on all uppots
- Gaia Green Diatomaceous Earth
- ZumSil Silica Monosilicic Acid

Please note: All the seeds that were germinated were done according to the Canuk Seeds Germination Guide.

To be continued...
How long do you think you will veg for? CL🍀

Very nice start.

:thanks: and :welcome: to my grow journal, Keith. Are you participating in the Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow? If yes, what are you going to grow?

:ciao:

How long do you think you will veg for? CL🍀

I'm hoping to go no longer than 60 days but it all depends on how soon the flower tents are emptied. It should be fine but you just never really know. I'll also be trying to keep them shorter so I'd like to flip when they're no taller than 12 to 15 inches.

How long are you vegging for?

:thanks: and :welcome: to my grow journal, Keith. Are you participating in the Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow? If yes, what are you going to grow?

I'm hoping to go no longer than 60 days but it all depends on how soon the flower tents are emptied. It should be fine but you just never really know. I'll also be trying to keep them shorter so I'd like to flip when they're no taller than 12 to 15 inches.

I was thinking somewhere around 45 days minimum to whenever I think I can get the most from them. Them being in a 5gl. bag in a 4’X4’72” tent. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's a great start @HashGirl

Mind if I follow along?

With a 9 to 10 flowering period, a 45 day veg would put you at just over a 4 month plant.
That's with a 6 week veg, if you want bigger go longer.
What am I saying, you got this.

I have some Lambs Breath seeds from another breeder, and I have not got around to germinating and growing them.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

No, I do not grow indoors. Hopefully they have an outdoor grow.

That's a great start @HashGirl

Mind if I follow along?

With a 9 to 10 flowering period, a 45 day veg would put you at just over a 4 month plant.
That's with a 6 week veg, if you want bigger go longer.
What am I saying, you got this.

I have some Lambs Breath seeds from another breeder, and I have not got around to germinating and growing them.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Mmm - Lamb's Breath
:green_heart:
This will be a great grow HG
:popcorn:

Hi HG, looking forward to your grow :popcorn:

HIGH! I'll follow along too.
:popcorn:

Always been intrested in lambs bread, off to a great start!

:welcome: Everyone! I hope I can showcase @Canuk Seeds to their best advantage.

Back
Top Bottom