Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Lamb's Bread

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Lamb's Bread

Do me a favor Jandre, once you try some of this herb for a cured bag Please let me know what ya thought of it? It's like wine onley gets better with age. Keepem Green

YEah..... I'll have to do that on the next run... I like the way it made me feel so well it didn't even last me a week.

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Lamb's Bread

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

It took six months for this little clone to recover from the ravages of mites... plain water, and some vitamins is all I added to the water bath. She looked like death for a long while, and although she was not turning brown, she was not growing either. Now that these new chutes have shown up, the once dark green leaves below are feeding the new growth. I will let her sacrifice lower vegetation for a while to thin out that thick undergrowth. then I will gradually start her on some nutes, along with the Tangerine Dream in this bin.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom