Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

Woohoo, indeed!

How about a little update. Lana was born on October 7. They (Lana and Lola) were both fed today because they were both showing their first set of real leaves. They each got 60 ml at 1g/gal of MC.

Despite the fact that Lana is older, she's also a lot shorter. Here are her pics:

Lana - Day 11:

Lola - Day 5:

Lola was born on October 13.

Both Ladies:

I like Lola 💚 I too am oct 13th which was a fab Friday that brought me luck 🤣 a peaceful balanced libra 👌😁 she will be great 😎

A little late to the party ,but u got a good start
Nice to see u again,,it been a while :ganjamon: :love:

*** UPDATE - LAMB'S BREAD ELITE from @Canuk Seeds

Good evening.

How about a little update on the Lamb's Bread ladies? These 2 are definitely healthy. Given that Lola is the younger of the 2, she is still growing faster and wanted to be fed 2 days before Lana did this week. Here are their pics:

420 Update for Lambs Bread - October 19 to 25, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 17:

Lola - Day 11:

*** UPDATE - LAMB'S BREAD ELITE from @Canuk Seeds

Good evening.

How about a little update on the Lamb's Bread ladies? These 2 are definitely healthy. Given that Lola is the younger of the 2, she is still growing faster and wanted to be fed 2 days before Lana did this week. Here are their pics:

420 Update for Lambs Bread - October 19 to 25, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 17:

Lola - Day 11:

Hi HG,
They both look healthy, unblemished and full of vigour. I'd love to try lambs bread one day too.

HashGirl, looking nice. Should be seeing some long thin leaves soon. How many weeks in flower? Cheers

Hello cr8! The Lamb's Bread projected flowering period is 63 to 70 days.

*** LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE ***
Good afternoon. It's Day 21 for Lana and Day 16 for Lola today. The last time I reported on them was October 24. Since then Lana has grown 2 inches taller and 2 inches wider and Lola, despite being 5 days younger has grown 3.5 inches taller and 1.25 inches wider. I bumped Lola's food up to 2g/gal of MC as her leaves looked pale to me.

Here is their info and current pics:

420 Update for Lambs Bread - October 24 to 29, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 21:

Lola - Day 15:

Both Girls:

Lambs Bread Ladies - 28-Oct-23.JPG

Good afternoon. It's been 5 days since I last reported on Lana and Lola. Since then, Lola has caught up to Lana in size and is now also being fed 2g/gal of MegaCrop. Lana was also topped yesterday. When I top, I top at the 5th node. I have also started taking off the lower 2 nodes since they often seem to lie in the dirt.

Here is their current info along with some pictures:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - October 30 to November 3, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 27:

Lana - Day 28:

Lana - Before Topping:

Lana - After Topping:

Lola - Day 21:

That's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Good afternoon. It's been 5 days since I last reported on Lana and Lola. Since then, Lola has caught up to Lana in size and is now also being fed 2g/gal of MegaCrop. Lana was also topped yesterday. When I top, I top at the 5th node. I have also started taking off the lower 2 nodes since they often seem to lie in the dirt.

Here is their current info along with some pictures:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - October 30 to November 3, 2023.jpg's Bread - October 30 to November 3, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 27:

Lana - Day 28:

Lana - Before Topping:

Lana - After Topping:

Lola - Day 21:

That's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Coming along beautifully well done 👍

👀:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom