Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

I'm sorry, cr8. I ran out of time to post an update on Saturday and now, I'm in Cuba for a week.

I  did post some photos on the Canuk Comparative Grow thread though if you can't wait until next week. :battingeyelashes:
I saw your Lambs Bread there, looking great HashGirl. Enjoy your time in Cuba. Never been, but would like to check out the culture, food, and countryside. I have a humidor with several fine aged Cuban cigars I collected from travels over 30+ years, rarely smoked…more often gifted. Cheers

I saw your Lambs Bread there, looking great HashGirl. Enjoy your time in Cuba. Never been, but would like to check out the culture, food, and countryside. I have a humidor with several fine aged Cuban cigars I collected from travels over 30+ years, rarely smoked…more often gifted. Cheers
Cuba should be a blast, I love the food n the people are so friendly. But I only have been to Miami. CL🍀

LAMB'S BREAD (LANA) UPDATE

Hello. I've returned from Cuba and my plants weren't dead when I got home. The leaves were a little drier than I like but the plants are still mainly green. Here is Lana's info and current pics:

420 Update for Lana - February 4 to 16, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 37F (from before I left):

Lana - Day 47F (after I'm home):

LAMB'S BREAD (LOLA) UPDATE

Next up is Lola. Here is her info and current pics:

Lola - Day 38F (before I left):

Lola - Day 48F (after I'm home):

Sorry it's been so long since an update. I will try to be better going forward.

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks, guys. These are the prettiest buds I've had in late flower in the recent past. It's nice that they're still mostly green.

LAMB'S BREAD (LOLA) UPDATE

Next up is Lola. Here is her info and current pics:

Lola - Day 38F (before I left):

Lola - Day 48F (after I'm home):

Sorry it's been so long since an update. I will try to be better going forward.

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Good to see hubby didn't kill them 💚 looking very tasty 👏👏👏

*** LAMB'S BREAD (LANA) UPDATE ***

Good morning, folks.

It's been 2 weeks since I last updated you on Lana and Lola. The only thing new about them is that I had to treat both of them for bugs after the Pineapple Express I had in the same tent had them. So, they've both been sprayed 3 times including once today.

First up is Lana.

420 Update for Lana - February 17 to March 2, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 53F:

Lana - Day 59F:

To be continued...

*** LAMB'S BREAD (LOLA) UPDATE ***
420 Update for Lola - February 17 to March 2, 2024.jpg

I actually took trichome pics to see if I could see any bugs on her and was surprised to see some amber trichomes already. But looking at the Projected Flowering Time, they're definitely close.

Lola - Day 54F:

Lola - Day 59F:

Nice bud HG :yummy:
Be sure to sit down though, it's super creepy-uppy... donk lol

Good to hear. I like a strong high.

I think Lana and Lola are done. What do you think?

Lana - Day 70F:

Lola - Day 70F:

Back
Top Bottom