Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

I'm posting this message on each of my 3 main threads as I don't have time to post it on all of my 420 friend's journals.

Happy New Year.jpg

I hope 2024 brings lots of love, laughter, and good health to you and your families.

LAMB'S BREAD - DECEMBER 18, 2023 to JANUARY 5, 2024

Good afternoon.

I last updated you on Lana and Lola on December 17. They were both flipped to 12/12 lighting on December 17. Lola showed pistils first on December 23 and I called her in flower on December 28. Lana was just a little behind and was showing pistils on December 24 and I called her in flower on December 29.

Since December 17, Lana has grown 4 inches taller and 5 inches wider. Lola has grown 3 inches taller and 4 inches wider.

Here is this week's info along with this week's photos:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - December 18, 2023 to January 5, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 3F:

Lola - Day 69:

Lola - Day 5F:

I know Lola has one cola much taller than the others but she was too stiff to bend so I'm going to use this one as the guide that the others can aspire to. ;)

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

HashGirl, Do you know if anyone created a list of the 420 Canuck Seeds comparative grows? Cheers
yea HashGirl made one ,here it is

And here are some updates .

*** LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last update. They're looking a little rougher because I was late feeding them a couple of times. When I fed them today, I caught a whiff of something fruity?

Here is their current info and pics:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - January 6 to 24, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 26F:

Lola - Day 27F:

Thanks for following along. Question, suggestions and comments are always welcome.

*** LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last update. They're looking a little rougher because I was late feeding them a couple of times. When I fed them today, I caught a whiff of something fruity?

Here is their current info and pics:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - January 6 to 24, 2024.jpg's Bread - January 6 to 24, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 26F:

Lola - Day 27F:

Thanks for following along. Question, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Nice flowers you have there HashGirl 💚💚

HashGirl, any bud updates? Cheers

I'm sorry, cr8. I ran out of time to post an update on Saturday and now, I'm in Cuba for a week.

I  did post some photos on the Canuk Comparative Grow thread though if you can't wait until next week. :battingeyelashes:

I'm sorry, cr8. I ran out of time to post an update on Saturday and now, I'm in Cuba for a week.

I  did post some photos on the Canuk Comparative Grow thread though if you can't wait until next week. :battingeyelashes:
Hope you have a good babysitter 😳

Hope you have a good babysitter 😳
I fed them both on Saturday and left instructions with him on how and when to feed them again.

I fed them both on Saturday and left instructions with him on how and when to feed them again.
Hopefully he's better at it than this hubby 🤣

Back
Top Bottom