CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

I got a pleasant surprise today. I called my A.C. to service my ac and was gifted this jar of Sour G. I gave him some plants last year and this is some of his harvest. I’m not gonna sample any until to nite. CL🍀

IMG_5107.jpeg
Nice :yahoo::theband:
Hope it's as good as yours. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good times Capn' reminds me of one of the funniest tv shows ever.

"Do good things, good things happen to you, do bad things, bad things happen to you. Karma", as told by Earl to brother Randy. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

Earl and Randy.jpg
I loved 🥰 that show, especially with his X-wife’s husband. Funny 😄 characters all around. CL🍀

The jar of Sour G is a nice unexpected bonus, hope she smoked well. But I look forward to how your AG and LB turn out as they're looking great as they develop.
Thanks for dropping by and the compliment Stunger. It won’t be long now cause I’m chopping them today prolly. CL🍀 :thanks:

:welcome:Journal Update; I chopped my Lambs Bread and the smaller Acapulco Gold. I did a rough wet trim and they were super sticky but smell great. They are currently being hung in my basement closet with a perfect RH @ 64 % and 73 degrees. I’m gonna chop my last AG tomorrow. Four hours for a rough wet trim has got me at my limit. Hope everyone is doing well, happy growing and stay well rested. Until tomorrow adios. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft::passitleft:

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg

:welcome:Journal Update; I chopped my Lambs Bread and the smaller Acapulco Gold. I did a rough wet trim and they were super sticky but smell great. They are currently being hung in my basement closet with a perfect RH @ 64 % and 73 degrees. I’m gonna chop my last AG tomorrow. Four hours for a rough wet trim has got me at my limit. Hope everyone is doing well, happy growing and stay well rested. Until tomorrow adios. CL🍀 :thanks: :passitleft::passitleft:

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg
Congrats on the harvest brother! :headbanger:

:passitleft:

Nice haul Captain! I’ve gotten to where I’m not so picky anymore about trimming. Speeds up the process, but still a PITA.Never had Lambs Bread, but you’re gonna like the Gold!
Congrats!

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg
Nice chop congrats

IMG_5113.jpeg

IMG_5114.jpeg

IMG_5110.jpeg

IMG_5111.jpeg
Wow! Congrats Captain! And yeah, the back (or something) starts singing after four hours, eh? Great work man. Hope she’s awesome for you. And I’m jealous of your basement drying environment. Lol

Wow! Congrats Captain! And yeah, the back (or something) starts singing after four hours, eh? Great work man. Hope she’s awesome for you. And I’m jealous of your basement drying environment. Lol
The back, neck and even wearing my cheaters my eyes 👀 start burning 🥵. I’m done giving friends free bud. From now on I’m gonna have to teach them trimming if they want my weed. CL🍀

The back, neck and even wearing my cheaters my eyes 👀 start burning 🥵. I’m done giving friends free bud. From now on I’m gonna have to teach them trimming if they want my weed. CL🍀
That's the way to do it .
Congratulations on the chop 👏👏

Funny how everyone mysteriously shows up when all the work is finished :rolleyes:
Good work Amigo :high-five:
When there's a job to do there's always one person you can count on.:Namaste:;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom