THC 27%
55%Sativa 45% indica

Plant 3
Double Grape auto from Mephisto Genetics
Sour Stomper x Grape Crinkle
THC 31.8%, 36.93% total cannabinoids

Plant 4
Forgotton Cookies x Strawberry Nuggets from Mephisto Genitics
Forgotton Cookies- Forum Stomper (GSC x Sour Stomper) x Fugue State ( Amnesia Haze BX1X Walter White)
Strawberry Nuggets (Sour Strawberry Kush x 24 Karat F3 - Pink Pheno

Medium: 50-55% FF Happy Frog, 30-35% perlite, 15% worm castings, & 12 tea spoons of Giai Green Kelp & all in 7 gal fabaric pots

New Light SpiderFarmer SE5000
Diodes: Samsung LM301B Diodes
PPE: 2.75 umol/J
Coverage: Flower Coverage: 3’X3′, Veg Coverage: 4’X4′
Size: 33.85”X33.85”X3.03”
Grow Tent Compatible: 4’X4′ grow tent
Recommended Fan Size: 6-inch inline fan
nutes & Schedule
1694369126938.png

put the seeds in water for 14 hours & onto paper towel 2 days ago so they should pop in a day or 2, won't be using peat pots this year as i upgraded to coco coir pots this time around, new lights are hung have a new fan a 8'' & a new programable humidifier, will be using city tap water this time & picked up a bubbler to add more oxygen as from what i hear tap water only has 6% saturated oxygen in it so here goes indoor grow #3

20230910_105058.jpg

20230910_105140.jpg

Dang! Stone beat me here by a hair and took the seat I wanted!

Interesting seed selections con. Looking forward! :Rasta:

Are those coco pots the type that are porous enough to see some light shining through?
I heard the porous ones are actually easy for roots to grow through without needing to be soaked.

In for another con job! I have to say I do not like those peat pots though. :)
Hey Shed glad you found the new journal i could not find coco coir starter pots any where here (didnt look to hard) but the owner of the hydro store i go to just started stocking them, i didn't like transplanting the auto's so now they'll go straight into the final pot

Hey Shed glad you found the new journal i could not find coco coir starter pots any where here (didnt look to hard) but the owner of the hydro store i go to just started stocking them, i didn't like transplanting the auto's so now they'll go straight into the final pot
I find those peat pots block root growth and actually take longer to break down than the life of most cannabis plants! I'm not familiar with the ones Mel mentioned though.

Are those coco pots the type that are porous enough to see some light shining through?
I heard the porous ones are actually easy for roots to grow through without needing to be soaked.
Hey MH yeah these ones you can see light through they are fairly thin so the roots should grow through fairly easy the name brand is Holland Basics

There's a thread somewhere with a newer member asking about them, and someone who had used them said they actually worked the way the peat ones were supposed to without having to be kept wet.
I'll see if I can find it after dinner.

There's a thread somewhere with a newer member asking about them, and someone who had used them said they actually worked the way the peat ones were supposed to without having to be kept wet.
I'll see if I can find it after dinner.
the ones i bought are Holland Basics my last indoor grow i shocked a plant & did not survive so lets see if the roots go through easy

Found it.
Looks like it's @Roy Growin who has used them.

I found a minute right before dinner, lol!
I didn't have to make it this time :D
read it & sounds like they work well just need to moisten well just before the final pot drop

well 3 of 4 seeds popped & pushed up through the dirt but the Gelato failed, im sure i put it to far into the dirt so im going to replace that with a Godzilla Cookies auto by Herbies seeds THC 27% 60% indica 40% sativa phenotype of Gorilla Glue #4 and Girl Scout Cookies. thats it for now have a great weekend

20230915_085928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom