Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Good morning all hope your weekend was good, day 5 from when they poked there heads out of the dirt & slowly getting some leaves on them, the Godzilla Cookies is just starting to break the soil so should be able to see it today or tomorrow, temps steady at 24-25c RH 70-75% light PPFD at 430, probably going to switch over to PH'd tap water next weekend once they're a bit bigger & that's it for now have a good week all

20230917_085018.jpg

20230917_085043.jpg

put the seeds in water for 14 hours & onto paper towel 2 days ago so they should pop in a day or 2, won't be using peat pots this year as i upgraded to coco coir pots this time around, new lights are hung have a new fan a 8'' & a new programable humidifier, will be using city tap water this time & picked up a bubbler to add more oxygen as from what i hear tap water only has 6% saturated oxygen in it so here goes indoor grow #3

20230910_105058.jpg

20230910_105140.jpg

put the seeds in water for 14 hours & onto paper towel 2 days ago so they should pop in a day or 2, won't be using peat pots this year as i upgraded to coco coir pots this time around, new lights are hung have a new fan a 8'' & a new programable humidifier, will be using city tap water this time & picked up a bubbler to add more oxygen as from what i hear tap water only has 6% saturated oxygen in it so here goes indoor grow #3

20230910_105058.jpg

20230910_105140.jpg
Bubbler? Like an air stone type thing?

Bubbler? Like an air stone type thing?
yes a air pump with stones i've got 3 stones going its supposed to make a good difference from what i've researched, welcome to my journal

Good Morning 420 here we are at day 12 of this journal, all seem to be doing good at this stage the Godzilla Cookies which is 4-5 days behind the rest is catching up to the others & the Double Grape seems to be a little slower with its growth but probably just the strain the FC x SN & Fat Bastard are doing really good with growth, temps steady at 24-26c RH @ 60-65% lights at 530 PPFD which will be turned up in a day or 2, today they will get some nutes @ 1/4 strenth with the aerated water PH'D at 6.0, i will be putting them in their final pot probably with in the week as soon as i can see roots coming through the coco coir pots or when they want a feeding every day as of today its being watered every 2-3 days, thats about it for now have a good week folks, i think this will be the start of week 1

Good Morning 420 here we are at day 12 of this journal, all seem to be doing good at this stage the Godzilla Cookies which is 4-5 days behind the rest is catching up to the others & the Double Grape seems to be a little slower with its growth but probably just the strain the FC x SN & Fat Bastard are doing really good with growth, temps steady at 24-26c RH @ 60-65% lights at 530 PPFD which will be turned up in a day or 2, today they will get some nutes @ 1/4 strenth with the aerated water PH'D at 6.0, i will be putting them in their final pot probably with in the week as soon as i can see roots coming through the coco coir pots or when they want a feeding every day as of today its being watered every 2-3 days, thats about it for now have a good week folks, i think this will be the start of week 1

Garden looks great. :thumb:
I find putting the DOB. on the tags helpful.
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Garden looks great. :thumb:
I find putting the DOB. on the tags helpful.
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Morning Bill good idea hope your weekend/week goes well also, my Double Grape s
looks a bit wrinkly & first set of leaves are a bit droopy i think i over watered

Morning Bill good idea hope your weekend/week goes well also, my Double Grape s
looks a bit wrinkly & first set of leaves are a bit droopy i think i over watered
Overwatering once won't do any harm.
Let the air get in there before you water again, she'll be fine.
Lookin good. :thumb:

Bill284 😎

Overwatering once won't do any harm.
Let the air get in there before you water again, she'll be fine.
Lookin good. :thumb:

Bill284 😎
Looks great @con! I happen to agree with you - you may have overwatered the DG a touch. Like Bill says, where you are it’ll be fine, but definitely let that pot get bone dry before watering again. That would be my two cents. Also I feel your timing on moving to week one is perfect. Goood job man.

Looks great @con! I happen to agree with you - you may have overwatered the DG a touch. Like Bill says, where you are it’ll be fine, but definitely let that pot get bone dry before watering again. That would be my two cents. Also I feel your timing on moving to week one is perfect. Goood job man.
A big reason with autos to watch that is that every time you overwater it costs you a day of veg time growth. See what I mean? I know you know, just helping you reinforce that brick!

thanks Jon, the DG perked up & started preying late yesterday afternoon so will water late today or early tomorrow, i need to learn to watch the plant to tell me when to water not by schedule

Happy Tuesday folks, the Mephisto FC x SN roots broke through the bottom of the coco coir pot so i sprayed down the pot & soil & stuck her in the ground the FB probably will be next in a day or 2, probably won't try training on the FC x SN for 4-5 days it's still pretty short, & going to train with my new Gucci naturally sourced organic gold laiden Quartz borrowed on a non returnable basis from a actual gold claim, will they channel cosmic energy into the plants ? Lol! enjoy the rest of your day

20230926_153432.jpg

20230926_154533.jpg

20230926_154625.jpg

Happy Tuesday folks, the Mephisto FC x SN roots broke through the bottom of the coco coir pot so i sprayed down the pot & soil & stuck her in the ground the FB probably will be next in a day or 2, probably won't try training on the FC x SN for 4-5 days it's still pretty short, & going to train with my new Gucci naturally sourced organic gold laiden Quartz borrowed on a non returnable basis from a actual gold claim, will they channel cosmic energy into the plants ? Lol! enjoy the rest of your day

20230926_153432.jpg

20230926_154533.jpg

20230926_154625.jpg
You’re going to use crystal power on top of the soil with those awesome stones? A purely esoteric approach that harkens playing music for your plants?

I fricking LOVE that. Awesome idea. Fun idea. And truth be told, I bet not one person here can show you definitive proof it will do nothing! There’s so much we don’t know about these plants and plants in general. Can we say for sure they have no emotional responses? I can’t. Ever read Speaker for the Dead, the second book in the Ender’s Game trilogy? They go to another planet. There are trees and one animal dominant species that’s intelligent. The humans do what we do - they cut down a few trees for firewood to keep warm. It starts an intergalactic war of sorts. The tree is what the soul of the dead beings get reincarnated as. Each tree is a reincarnated soul from this species.

What the F do we know?

Bravo.

:adore:

You’re going to use crystal power on top of the soil with those awesome stones? A purely esoteric approach that harkens playing music for your plants?

I fricking LOVE that. Awesome idea. Fun idea. And truth be told, I bet not one person here can show you definitive proof it will do nothing! There’s so much we don’t know about these plants and plants in general. Can we say for sure they have no emotional responses? I can’t. Ever read Speaker for the Dead, the second book in the Ender’s Game trilogy? They go to another planet. There are trees and one animal dominant species that’s intelligent. The humans do what we do - they cut down a few trees for firewood to keep warm. It starts an intergalactic war of sorts. The tree is what the soul of the dead beings get reincarnated as. Each tree is a reincarnated soul from this species.

What the F do we know?

Bravo.

:adore:
Lol sounds interesting reading books puts me to sleep so will wait for the movie i do like my sci fi, well they say Quarts have mystical powers so will find out maybe on to something &might have to jump buddys claim, any thing for prophet Lol 420 members will get 20% off LOL! my plants get blasted with tunes almost on a daily basis love my music & 7.2 stereo over 130 db @ 5' away, can make my house rock like a honda civic with subs

Back
Top Bottom