Con's 3rd Indoor Auto Grow - Improved 3.0

Lol sounds interesting reading books puts me to sleep so will wait for the movie i do like my sci fi, well they say Quarts have mystical powers so will find out maybe on to something &might have to jump buddys claim, any thing for prophet Lol 420 members will get 20% off LOL! my plants get blasted with tunes almost on a daily basis love my music & 7.2 stereo over 130 db @ 5' away, can make my house rock like a honda civic with subs
They also focus and resonate energy. It’s a soul thing. I get it!

well had to bite the bullet & dropped $470 on a 6'' exhaust fan was going to go the cheaper route & order it on line for $280 but i believe in supporting local business's, no kits had to buy the fan, carbon filter, controller & hose sepparatly but i get 15% off next time i go there for what ever i buy, the 4'' will not keep up when i turn up the light for heat removal big difference with the 6''

20230927_105852.jpg

20230927_115208.jpg

I love all the stages of growing and you got yourself some nice new equipment. Nice.
thanks Keith i spent a bit more than i would of liked but what can you do, hopefully it'll pay off in the end

Good day folks a quick update 2 out of 4 now in the ground the Fat Bastard had some roots poking through the bottom so in the ground it went with a light watering no roots through the sides?, my powers of observation say the Double Grape is next Lol!

20230927_165459.jpg

20230927_165452.jpg

Two down, two to go!
also a new 6'' fan so next will be a 4x4 tent & a 2x2 tent the 4x3.5 box is nice but my PPFD is a bit uneven from the plants in the rear to the front due to the rear plants having 3 walls close to them the 2x2 will be for drying & a possible photo period

just a quick update, the Fat Bastard has started its training this morning no issues just gave it a bit of yoga to loosen up the stem & anchored one side & bent over a training stone & held down with a fishing weight that was wrapped in plastic stretch wrap ( to help prevent toxic lead from going into the soil ) wanted to train the FC x SN but it looks like i'll have to train it a different way cause it is a very short/ stought plant, enjoy the rest of your week folks

just a quick update, the Fat Bastard has started its training this morning no issues just gave it a bit of yoga to loosen up the stem & anchored one side & bent over a training stone & held down with a fishing weight that was wrapped in plastic stretch wrap ( to help prevent toxic lead from going into the soil ) wanted to train the FC x SN but it looks like i'll have to train it a different way cause it is a very short/ stought plant, enjoy the rest of your week folks

Hey Amigo :ciao:
Girls are nice and healthy. :welldone:
Just 2 cents, I find if leaves are touching the soil they get necrosis. :Namaste:
I like a little height before I crank the girls right over.
Hope your doing well today.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Hey Amigo :ciao:
Girls are nice and healthy. :welldone:
Just 2 cents, I find if leaves are touching the soil they get necrosis. :Namaste:
I like a little height before I crank the girls right over.
Hope your doing well today.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
thanks Bill , yeah i'll be putting something under those leaves to get them off the ground & they'll probably re orientate them selves by end of the day

Looks like you have the training started with the first bend. I am still at a lost when it comes to training. Next year I will do some training on my new plants. You all make it look so simple. I am afraid I would just start snapping branches.

Looks like you have the training started with the first bend. I am still at a lost when it comes to training. Next year I will do some training on my new plants. You all make it look so simple. I am afraid I would just start snapping branches.
morning Keith i like to bend them a couple days after their last watering & find them a bit more pliable then & work the stem to loosen up the fibers ( yoga ) a bit nerve racking but not to bad

Nice bends, excellent support on the backside!
Just 2 cents, I find if leaves are touching the soil they get necrosis.
Make that 4 cents!
I've seen a good low stress training journal here, gimme a sec to find it:

But the type of LST that con is doing isn't really needed for folks growing in the ground or outside with huge pots like yours unless height is an issue (like needing to hide it below a balcony railing). Yours you could top and then do LST on without that kind of bend.

Ah. Training rocks! There is more than esoteric to them after all. Very cool idea con. Now I see how you pull off your 90 bend. I see your squatness and tightness on the others and yeah, idk how you’d possibly do that big bend on those. Maybe let them develop another node or two and see if she gives you any more space to do your thing? Interesting problem to have. Never had a couple quite that big and wide and tight at this point. Even my DG wasn’t nearly as tight as yours. You see how hard I’m struggling to scrog her. Damn auto indicas. Lol! Sometimes they’re tight like yours. I find those often will produce really colorful and sweet tasting end results. Indicas tend to be more colorful, least I’ve always thought so. You’ll figure it out what you wanna do. They look happy despite their tightness.

:thumb:

Ah. Training rocks! There is more than esoteric to them after all. Very cool idea con. Now I see how you pull off your 90 bend. I see your squatness and tightness on the others and yeah, idk how you’d possibly do that big bend on those. Maybe let them develop another node or two and see if she gives you any more space to do your thing? Interesting problem to have. Never had a couple quite that big and wide and tight at this point. Even my DG wasn’t nearly as tight as yours. You see how hard I’m struggling to scrog her. Damn auto indicas. Lol! Sometimes they’re tight like yours. I find those often will produce really colorful and sweet tasting end results. Indicas tend to be more colorful, least I’ve always thought so. You’ll figure it out what you wanna do. They look happy despite their tightness.

:thumb:
Thanks Jon, learned my training from the Shed, yeah they're a bit squatted i think a bit to much light at the beginning & didn't get the stretch right but i'll see what happens in the next week or so, they do look healthy though

Morning folks nearing the end of week 1 of veg day 19 total, the Double Grape is now in the ground & just the Godzilla Cookies left & should be in the ground in the next day or 2, they all look healthy & hoping they take off soon ( probably just building roots right now ) temps steady at 24-25c RH around 60% just upped the PPFD 500 where would yous set your PPFD at this stage ???, next watering/feed will be at full strenth at the level 1 mix & will water to run off, cheers folks appreciate your feed back

Back
Top Bottom