Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow

So not just heavy, but practically obese... well done Cap.
Thanks Double J but the props go to @Canuk Seeds. All’s I did was feed them and let them do their thing. I only trained the LB a little. I really wish everyone could smell these buds. I think 🤔 this is gonna be something special to smoke 💨. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I only wish I had some help trimming or something to make it easier than spending hours in trim jail. But if I’m right this should be some high grade smoke. CL🍀. :lot-o-toke::passitleft:

its not that much to do ! enjoy :)

its not that much to do ! enjoy :)
I’ve seen tv shows that were showing weed farms in Cali that had these pseudo- hippies who would travel around to work as trimmers. But after doing all of my own work I don’t know how they could endure 😓 it. I think it’s just a matter of if you enjoy it. Personally I don’t. lol CL🍀

I’ve seen tv shows that were showing weed farms in Cali that had these pseudo- hippies who would travel around to work as trimmers. But after doing all of my own work I don’t know how they could endure 😓 it. I think it’s just a matter of if you enjoy it. Personally I don’t. lol CL🍀

u can cheat with one on these, but not needed for a few small plants..

trimming sucks for sure..

Back
Top Bottom