420 Canuk Seeds Official Comparative Grow Featuring Lambs Bread: SIP Style LLC

Northward

Hello everybody in this great site we have in 420. Glad to have sponsored seeds by Canuk to fill up my grow spaces! Let the good times begin to roll!
Strain: Lambs Bread
Genetics: Sativa
Bucket size: 5 gal
Room size: 4 by 10
Lights: 6 lights 100 watts and 2 lights 200 watts
Medium: Promix and mycorrhiza also mix with extra perlite
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients
Exhaust: 6 inch fan to outside
Relative Humidity: 60 to 70%
Water: Well water usually ph is fine but don’t check much

First I put them in paper towel until they sprout. Then I use a small container to get the girls started before they go to their final destination. Which will be in a 5 gallon Sub irrigated planter (SIP)! Luckily @CanukSeeds sent me 25 seeds so we should have plenty to get a full party room soon. Then there will be enough to keep it full for awhile! Should be a great comparison with the same strain! There are 6 going in small containers with 1 hopefully going to pull through. I’m going to start to bottom water as soon as possible with a tray.
Thanks for stopping by! Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky! :hookah: :420: :thanks: :green_heart:

IMG_2275.jpeg

IMG_2250.jpeg

Fabulous Friday Farmers
I dropped a few more beans yesterday as one seedling 🌱 didn’t work out! Plenty of room in the veg out closet. here’s a pic of the party room where they’ll end up eventually.
A couple of them I did not top, which I usually do.
The best fertilizer is the farmers footsteps
Peace🌱🌱🌱

IMG_2277.jpeg

Magical Monday!
Update on the young ones. They seem to be going along fine. I didn’t get rid of the bigger plants in the veg closet just in case we needed them in the party room. But the gals are not having any issues in the party room right now. Besides eating their fan leaves early. I know I’m not the best gardener .I just try to get them to finish.
Thanks for stopping by ! :hookah: :thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2288.jpeg

IMG_2290.jpeg

IMG_2291.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday!
Hello everyone in cannabis country. Update for my @Canuk Seeds . I have seven lambs bread going now in the smaller containers. I’ll let them get a good hold with roots before I put them in their final containers.
Tha bigger plants are just the backups. My growing style is less is more. Try to do the bare minimum to achieve greatness or whatever I can get.
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky!
I know my scissors are gonna be sticky soon. Plenty of trimming coming up.

IMG_2301.jpeg

Looking great NW:ganjamon:
Ditto what @Sparkey224 in there @Northward

I have been wanting to start some Lambs Breath for some time how.
Glad to see you got some from @Canuk Seeds
Maybe that will be my next grow.

I received a 7 pack of Blue Dream and the first four in water did not take.
Lucky the last three sprouted.

I will be following along if it's cool with you.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks for the kind words! Glad you’re here to follow along. Should be entertaining once the party room is full of lambs bread. I love me some blue dream. But it always makes me so hungry!
I’m gonna get started on the three outdoor plants today! They are probablyBruce Banner
Somebody forgot to mark them

IMG_2302.jpeg

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you’re here to follow along. Should be entertaining once the party room is full of lambs bread. I love me some blue dream. But it always makes me so hungry!
I’m gonna get started on the three outdoor plants today! They are probablyBruce Banner
Somebody forgot to mark them

IMG_2302.jpeg
I’m gonna be running some LB too and some Acapulco gold so I’m gonna be following you too if you don’t mind? CL🍀

I’m gonna be running some LB too and some Acapulco gold so I’m gonna be following you too if you don’t mind? CL🍀
That sounds great. I would like me some Acapulco gold too.
My lambs bread are getting close to moving to their final container
The party room is doing good too!
That one girl in front is ready after only six or so weeks
Hope everyone has a tasty Tuesday
I have a lot more trimming to do sheesh

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg

That sounds great. I would like me some Acapulco gold too.
My lambs bread are getting close to moving to their final container
The party room is doing good too!
That one girl in front is ready after only six or so weeks
Hope everyone has a tasty Tuesday
I have a lot more trimming to do sheesh

IMG_2309.jpeg

IMG_2308.jpeg

IMG_2306.jpeg
Looking 👀 very nice amigo and congrats 🎉 on a successful grow n harvest. I’m really excited about both strains from @Canuk Seeds and will be starting some beans 🫘 soon. I never smoked any Jamaican and if I remember correctly Lambs Bread was one of Bob Marley’s favorites. I smoked plenty of Mexican back n the day but never A.G. I don’t know. Should be a fun grow. CL🍀

Looks good so far, North! I'm growing Lambs Bread, too so I'd like to follow your journal if that's okay.

How long are you planning on vegging them? In the SIPs, they may get too big/unruly if you veg too long.

Looks good so far, North! I'm growing Lambs Bread, too so I'd like to follow your journal if that's okay.

How long are you planning on vegging them? In the SIPs, they may get too big/unruly if you veg too long.
I would love to follow along if that is cool. Looks like it will be a fun grow.
Thanks for the replies! Definitely nice to have some people around here.
Finally gotten around to a get them in bigger pots. I had enough Promix to do the six that’s all what will fit in veg closet so that was nice.
I’m gonna let these get a good hold with their roots for a couple weeks. My party room has plants finishing in a couple of weeks so shortly after that than I can get these in there
Thanks again everybody for stopping and looking! Stay lifted
A farmer’s footsteps is the best fertilizer :hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2313.jpeg

IMG_2314.jpeg

IMG_2315.jpeg

IMG_2316.jpeg

IMG_2317.jpeg

IMG_2318.jpeg

IMG_2319.jpeg

Looking 👀 very nice amigo and congrats 🎉 on a successful grow n harvest. I’m really excited about both strains from @Canuk Seeds and will be starting some beans 🫘 soon. I never smoked any Jamaican and if I remember correctly Lambs Bread was one of Bob Marley’s favorites. I smoked plenty of Mexican back n the day but never A.G. I don’t know. Should be a fun grow. CL
Looking 👀 very nice amigo and congrats 🎉 on a successful grow n harvest. I’m really excited about both strains from @Canuk Seeds and will be starting some beans 🫘 soon. I never smoked any Jamaican and if I remember correctly Lambs Bread was one of Bob Marley’s favorites. I smoked plenty of Mexican back n the day but never A.G. I don’t know. Should be a fun grow. CL🍀
Thanks buddy!!! I remember Lambs breath and plenty of Mexican in the 80 s Don’t think I ever had Acapulco Gold
Here’s the party room today. The gal in front is ready now with some really solid buds

IMG_2321.jpeg

Thanks buddy!!! I remember Lambs breath and plenty of Mexican in the 80 s Don’t think I ever had Acapulco Gold
Here’s the party room today. The gal in front is ready now with some really solid buds

IMG_2321.jpeg
Hey brother was wondering how you thought the Lambs Bread was? What strain is your lady in the front? Getting ready to chop? Nice looking girls btw. CL🍀

Hey brother was wondering how you thought the Lambs Bread was? What strain is your lady in the front? Getting ready to chop? Nice looking girls btw. CL🍀
Thanks again!
I’m pretty sure all the girls in the party room are Bruce Banner. But I have to be honest I did not mark them all. My attention deficit to details gets in the way sometimes.
Thankfully in the veg closet is the one strain they sent me . So I can’t get it mixed up!
The girls after the transplant are doing great!
Hope everyone has a super Sticky Saturday!
Let the good times roll! :hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2335.jpeg

IMG_2336.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

Fabulous Friday farmers!
The girls in the veg closet are doing great. Must be the hands off approach and do a little or nothing is working. I never top watered after transplant. Just wait till the roots get to the bottom.
The best fertilizer is a farmer’s footsteps!

:hookah: :thanks: :420: :green_heart:

IMG_2358.jpeg
Super sipper Saturday!
when I harvest those girls in back in a week or so the Lambs Bread will be ready to go and join the party room. I’ll veg a couple of them them a little bit longer than others.Not sure how much longer?
Thanks for taking time and looking around

IMG_2362.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom