Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

Thanks guys. They've actually stopped drinking, too. It's been more than a week since they've needed water. Prior to that, they asked for water every 5 days or so.

Thanks guys. They've actually stopped drinking, too. It's been more than a week since they've needed water. Prior to that, they asked for water every 5 days or so.
I’d say that they’re ready now HG. They’re only going to turn to more CBD. CL🍀

Just in time for harvest? Perfect. Hope all has been well with you HG! How is everything ? Health? Family? Plants? Is your perpetual grow still active also? I'll hop on there too if it is! Missed seeing ya girl!

HashGirl, looking forward to your smoke report on the Lambs Bread. Thanks again for taking the time and effort to track this 420 Canuck Seeds comparative grow. I also appreciated the other GSC grow you helped us with. I think there is an opportunity to moderate comparative grows to categorize by strain, grow style, growth stage status, pests/problems, yields, etc. so much to learn compressed. Cheers

*** HARVEST UPDATE - LAMB'S BREAD

Good afternoon.

Both girls have been harvested. Lana was harvested on March 12 and Lola was harvested on March 13. Unfortunately, these ladies suffered from PM for most of their lives so the their yields weren't very good. Without further ado, here are the ladies' last pics and details:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - March 2 to 12, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 76F (Harvest Day):

Lana - Final Yield:

Lola - Day 76F:

Trichomes on Day 76F:

Lola - Day 76F cont'd. :

Lola - Final Yield:

Harvest Results:

Lamb's Bread Results.jpg

This journal is now complete.
Thank you to @420 and @Canuk Seeds for giving me this opportunity to grow a couple of sativa landraces. I'm sorry the grow didn't go as well as I had hoped. Once I'm sure the PM is gone, I will try growing it again. I think I have one seed left.

Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread. Grow Journals would be nothing without your input so thank you for sharing my journey with me.

Thanks, guys, I don't really smoke. All of my cannabis goes to edibles but I can give you a review of that if you like. I'll try to remember. Despite not really smoking, I still let it cure six months as I do smoke when we're out at a concert or something as it's easier and I don't get as high. The last time I took too much at a concert was for Guns 'n Roses at Roger's Centre in Toronto and we had floor seats and I was really hot but wasn't drinking my water because the bathrooms were a thousand miles away and I didn't want to do that too many times so I fainted and got a ride to the First Aid room instead. I was so bummed. They did Paradise City in the encore and that's one of my favourites and I missed most of it.

*** HARVEST UPDATE - LAMB'S BREAD

Good afternoon.

Both girls have been harvested. Lana was harvested on March 12 and Lola was harvested on March 13. Unfortunately, these ladies suffered from PM for most of their lives so the their yields weren't very good. Without further ado, here are the ladies' last pics and details:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - March 2 to 12, 2024.jpg

Lana - Day 76F (Harvest Day):

Lana - Final Yield:

Lola - Day 76F:

Trichomes on Day 76F:

Lola - Day 76F cont'd. :

Lola - Final Yield:

Harvest Results:

Lamb's Bread Results.jpg

This journal is now complete.

Thank you to @420 and @Canuk Seeds for giving me this opportunity to grow a couple of sativa landraces. I'm sorry the grow didn't go as well as I had hoped. Once I'm sure the PM is gone, I will try growing it again. I think I have one seed left.

Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread. Grow Journals would be nothing without your input so thank you for sharing my journey with me.
Successful grow n harvest. Just because of the pm problem doesn’t change the fact that you have fulfilled your Comparison grow and now will have some top notch bud to enjoy. Congratulations 🍾🎈 HG on a fine grow n journal. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone::bravo::adore:

Congrats on getting that one to harvest HG, and sorry I missed this grow! I'm glad you've got the tents cleared and hopefully can get a handle on the PM for the next grow, since the difference between your more recent grows and the ones from before the pest and PM took over are significant. I'm looking forward to seeing some happy plants at harvest once you have that licked, like this from 2022:

img_8091-jpeg.2526668

Back
Top Bottom