CaptainLucky's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow 2023

Just finished reading about pizza pockets rolled up like cone joints being sold on 4/20
Comes in a box that looks like a stash box
🇨🇦Only in Canada :yahoo:Go Canadians 🇨🇦

Not an ad
9q0bdm4p.png
:yahoo:

Just finished reading about pizza pockets rolled up like cone joints being sold on 4/20

Not an ad
9q0bdm4p.png
That’s really cool. Prolly tastes like the box but it is very cool. CL🍀

I’m done giving friends free bud. From now on I’m gonna have to teach them trimming if they want my weed
I would end up paying too much attention on how they are trimming and slow me down 😂 OCD!
I'm not even too bothered but can't hand out flower with leaf even for free 😂.

O

Not an ad
9q0bdm4p.png
One of my first ever harvest's tasted like pizza 😂 can't remember the strain but wasn't right 😂😂😂

I would end up paying too much attention on how they are trimming and slow me down 😂 OCD!
I'm not even too bothered but can't hand out flower with leaf even for free 😂.
I have a lot of pride in my weed and only give out my best looking stuff. I don’t care what mine looks like so it’s only my finest looking weed that friends get. They are used to either dispensary or black market bud. CL🍀

I have a lot of pride in my weed and only give out my best looking stuff. I don’t care what mine looks like so it’s only my finest looking weed that friends get. They are used to either dispensary or black market bud. CL🍀
I said in an earlier post that I’m not as picky as I was, but I actually am still pretty obsessed with how it looks when it goes into the jars. I still have higher standards than what I’ve bought from friends in the past. I’ve never bought from a dispensary, so I can’t speak to that. But my buds is pretty as hell to anyone without weed:thumb:

The back, neck and even wearing my cheaters my eyes 👀 start burning 🥵. I’m done giving friends free bud. From now on I’m gonna have to teach them trimming if they want my weed. CL🍀
Ha! I feel EXACTLY the same way. Once I get to PA I’ll never trim alone again. I have a line of people there who want free buds. Lol.

Ha! I feel EXACTLY the same way. Once I get to PA I’ll never trim alone again. I have a line of people there who want free buds. Lol.
Yeah I get compliments from them all the time on how much better they like mine. How it tastes so much better n different from what they are used to. Then it’s btw are you growing anything new? I send a pic or 2 n it’s oh Wow. That looks amazing! How long until it’s ready? Or I never tried any of that b4. But you ask if they have ever trimmed b4? It’s always no I didn’t know you had to. I guess they think it just goes from the tent to the jar. lol 😂. CL🍀

:welcome:Journal Update: I chopped my last AG after 48 hours of darkness and did a rough wet trim. It was very sticky but oily and strong smelling. The LB + small AG has been hanging in my basement closet and the tester jar 🫙 RH after 12 hours is 71%.So I’m gonna test another jar and see what the results say. I might be jarring it tonight. Hope everyone had a nice 420 weekend, happy growing n stay safe. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg

:welcome:Journal Update: I chopped my last AG after 48 hours of darkness and did a rough wet trim. It was very sticky but oily and strong smelling. The LB + small AG has been hanging in my basement closet and the tester jar 🫙 RH after 12 hours is 71%.So I’m gonna test another jar and see what the results say. I might be jarring it tonight. Hope everyone had a nice 420 weekend, happy growing n stay safe. CL🍀 :thanks:

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg
Good job Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Journal Update: After checking the RH on a jar of my AG + LB it’s still a little high 74%. So it’s going to be hanging a little longer before jarring. CL🍀
the slower the better

I don’t know if the A.C. guy has messed with the humidifier.. My basement used to stay @64 % humidity but now it’s been like between 50s and 40s. CL🍀
does your furnace have a dehumidifier built into it ?

IMG_5125.jpeg

IMG_5126.jpeg
Nice work. Love that main cola! Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom