Cola Monster's Canuk Seeds Grow Featuring Acapulco Gold Fem & Afghan Hash Plant

Afternoon mates! :passitleft:
I just wanted to stop in real quick and wish all of you here and your families a Merry Kushmas and a Happy New Years as well.:party:
Merry Kushmas.jpg

And I apologize for not responding sooner to those who commented above but I've been dealing with the same ol' B.S. when it comes to my health that I didn't want to bother anyone here with and I hope you all understand being the kind folks you are.:circle-of-love::hug:

I'll be back later on tonight with an update of my garden but until then have a great day and stay safe my friends! ~Peace~:Namaste:
Merry Christmas 🎁🎄 to the Monster family and a Happy New Year 🎈🎊. CL🍀

Afternoon mates!:passitleft:
Sorry I'm late for this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update but I haven't been feeling great over the past few days with having a stuffed up head and sore throat that is driving me nuts. Bah humbug I say!:laughtwo:

I hope everyone is dong well and having a wonderful holiday season.🎄 Thanks for stopping in and have a great night my friends!:thanks:
Merry Christmas! I fricking LOVE your little wooden table thingies. It makes the entire feel more organic than black plastic. And look at them stretch out! I hope you have lots of space!

Good morning my fellow cannabis lovers!:love: Hope everyone is having a great Christmas Day!⛄🎄

Here's the latest journal update of my @Canuk Seeds comparison grow where all the little ladies are on days 41 thru 43 of vegging. I'm thinking of flipping them tonight since I have limited space which you can see in the photos and so they don't overflow the closet. Decisions, decisions! :hmmmm:

Enjoy the music and have a wonderful day my friends!:high-five:

Merry X-Mas 2023.jpg

As always thanks for stopping by and for your continued support of my work as well, it is much appreciated!:thanks::hug::circle-of-love:

Afternoon mates!:passitleft:

Just a quick update for the journal of my @Canuk Seeds comparative grow where the girls are on days 8 thru 10 of flowering.🌺

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and have a wonderful day my friends!:high-five:

Good morning my fellow growers and :welcome: to my @Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow Journal feat. Acapulco Gold Fem. Elite and Afghan Hash Plant Feminized.:love:

Now it's going to be a few days yet before I drop the first batch of @Canuk Seeds since I want to photo document every step of the grow from start to finish which begins with me taking shots of the germination stage to show how I do things.:)

So on that note below is the info. on both of the strains I'll be working with this time around in which I can't wait to see the end results and especially the Acapulco Gold which was one of my favorites as a young buck in the 70's.:drool:

Acapulco Gold Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Her genetics may be shrouded in mystery, but Acapulco Gold is a celebrity cannabis strain rooted in cannabis culture.
This mostly sativa hybrid is considered a landrace strain as it's indigenous to Acapulco, Mexico. Cannabis seeds like these used to be hard to find, so we are stoked at having them in our roster.
Flowering between 10-11 weeks, she produces dense buds that are light green in colour, coated in fiery trichomes, and drenched in frosty THC-rich trichomes.
Acapulco Gold has impressive THC levels (around 19%) and yields (up to 500g/m2).
She boasts an intense citrus and lemon aroma and flavour with hints off sweetness.
Expect a cerebral experience with happy, euphoric, uplifting, and creative effects.
Medical cannabis users say Acapulco Gold helps reduce unwanted symptoms associated with anxiety, stress, and depression

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Mostly Sativa
Strain Genetics-Central American Genetics x Mexican Sativa
Flowering Type-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-70-75 days
Where to Grow-Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Stress
Taste / Flavor-Citrus, Fruity, Lemon
Effect-Cerebral, Creative, Euphoric, Relaxing, Uplifting
Plant Height-1.5m
CBD Content-Up to 1%
THC Content-15% - 19%
Yield-Indoors: 400-500g/m² ; Outdoors: 400-500 g/plant

Afghan Hash Plant Feminized Seeds - ELITE STRAIN - A Quick Overview
Get a taste of the classic Indica landrace, Afghan Hash Plant!
Acquired from heirloom gifted genetics, we are ecstatic to offer this pure landrace indica.
The Afghan Hash Plant gives a spicy, fuel, hashy aroma accompanied by a earthy, woody taste, with vanilla undertones.
Unlike typical Indicas our Afghan Hash Plant has a slightly stimulating effect with many users describing it as a euphoric, uplifting, creative, relaxing and an extremely long lasting experience.
Afghan Hash Plant typically stays short and stocky producing light green, dense buds, heavily frosted in trichomes.

Seedbank-Canuk Seeds
Sex-Feminized
Variety-Indica
Strain Genetics-Landrace Afghani
FloweringType-Photoperiod
Flowering Time-8 to 9 Weeks
Where to Grow-Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Medical Conditions-Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Lack of Appetite, Pain
Taste/Flavor-Earthy, Spicy, Woody
Effect-Euphoric, Hungry, Relaxing, Sedative
CBD Content-<1%
THC Content-19 - 24%
Yield-400-600g/m²

Well that'll do it for now, I'll see ya'll in a few days to start the show.:popcorn: Have a great day my friends and take care! :high-five:
Late to the Canuck Seeds 420 comparative grows, liking what I’m seeing so far. Cola glad I found yours, it’s been awhile. Looking forward to catching up. There are a couple other AG grows I’m watching for nostalgic purposes. I’ve been Hash Plant curious for years. Cheers

Afternoon my friends! :ciao:
Sorry for my belated delay in responding to say :thanks: but I've been nursing a strained back which made it hard for me to get around for this last week. Getting old s--ks!👴😂

Now on to this weeks @Canuk Seeds journal update where all the seeds have sprouted and been planted into their solo cups to veg. for the next month or so.:thumb:

That's pretty much it for now.;) I hope everyone is doing well and have a great day mates!:Namaste:
Custom solo seedling box? Never seen that before. Cheers CM

Custom solo seedling box? Never seen that before. Cheers CM
He grows them out using those as well!

A Plant of the Month award winner last May

Solos are the best pots ever 😅

He grows them out using those as well!

A Plant of the Month award winner last May

Solos are the best pots ever 😅
Nick…I start photos in solos. I’m a lazy organic soil grower. Are you saying I can grow out at least a few in solos? I probably have a few square inches to wedge a solo in my cabinet. Cheers

You can pull 100g+ off a plant lives its whole life in a solo cup. Cola and I do it slightly differently. He veg’s a long time relative to me. I think I remember seeing 95 days? He feeds twice a day. Gets beautiful tall lollipops. I’m feeding mine 4 times a day and keeping to more 30-40 days veg same as bigger pots. Basically at the end for me there isn’t really any coco left. Its more like ebb/flow or DWC growing hence the watering 4 times a day. Solos cup grows can be great for the corners of the tent. I bought these microphone stands and some after market cup holders for that.
image.jpg

These I just use a 200ml syringe to water. Pots are 400ml and they take 200ml to run off.

But when I run 12+ in a 4x4 I have a metal pallet for support and an irrigation setup. Its my #4 journal. 12 OGK trying to bag a kilo out of a 4x4 in Solos.

Cola gets the prettier plants (and similar yields) though!

Nick

You can pull 100g+ off a plant lives its whole life in a solo cup. Cola and I do it slightly differently. He veg’s a long time relative to me. I think I remember seeing 95 days? He feeds twice a day. Gets beautiful tall lollipops. I’m feeding mine 4 times a day and keeping to more 30-40 days veg same as bigger pots. Basically at the end for me there isn’t really any coco left. Its more like ebb/flow or DWC growing hence the watering 4 times a day. Solos cup grows can be great for the corners of the tent. I bought these microphone stands and some after market cup holders for that.
image.jpg

These I just use a 200ml syringe to water. Pots are 400ml and they take 200ml to run off.

But when I run 12+ in a 4x4 I have a metal pallet for support and an irrigation setup. Its my #4 journal. 12 OGK trying to bag a kilo out of a 4x4 in Solos.

Nick
I'm in !

Nick…I start photos in solos. I’m a lazy organic soil grower. Are you saying I can grow out at least a few in solos? I probably have a few square inches to wedge a solo in my cabinet. Cheers

image.jpg

Nick
I think it is reasonable to imagine that in an organic solo cup you'd run out of nutes and have to start supplementing with synthetics.

Back
Top Bottom