Weed Dude's Going For Gold Acapulco Style Canuck Seeds

Quick Update ! We just hit week 5 and all is well. Were in an ARTIC Blast . We're starting to get some frost now and are starting to see a few orange hairs. The light is cranked up to full power (650 watts) and am getting ready to turn the UV on. The plant on the right is purpling a bit now. Could be from the colder temperatures during their sleep period. Might need a PK boost I will give her an extra dose next feeding.

WK 5-1.jpg

WK 5 Close.jpg
Great garden my friend. :welldone:
Sorry I missed this one.
Incredible girls, wow!
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Rounding the last bend! We just hit week 7 and the ladies are starting to stack. We don't have " smell O vision "but the tent is getting a nice pungent aroma . The purpling has increased and trichome production is cranking up. I am running the UV the last couple of hours of the light cycle. I will break out the scope and check trichome color. Flush not far off...

WD

CANUK WK 7-1.jpg

CANUK WK 7-2.jpg

Rounding the last bend! We just hit week 7 and the ladies are starting to stack. We don't have " smell O vision "but the tent is getting a nice pungent aroma . The purpling has increased and trichome production is cranking up. I am running the UV the last couple of hours of the light cycle. I will break out the scope and check trichome color. Flush not far off...

WD

CANUK WK 7-1.jpg

CANUK WK 7-2.jpg
Looks like a nice harvest coming 👍CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Those are well taken care of, beautiful Plants! Canuck seeds? I gotta get me a couple. SSgrower
Thank You, Yes Canuck seeds. We took a sample and did a quick low temp "oven dry" It has earthy / chocolate notes. The UV tends to increase the purpling for some strains. We will flush until some of the lower leaves fade or we have about 10 % amber. I will defoliate a couple of days prior to harvest and only run the UV to push up the terpene production.

great plants. how do you feel about the authenticity of what you bought? looks like an indica cross or something honestly, but i hope you get high as heck either way. i don't want to clutter up this fine grow journal, but if you want to see how mine turned out let me know....and I know mine was a step off from the real deal. for reference, mine ended up smelling like citronella, honey and carrots, but overall it is super mild...to the point my lady said it was ok to smoke that in the house. no skunk and nearly all soaring sativa high.

great plants. how do you feel about the authenticity of what you bought? looks like an indica cross or something honestly, but i hope you get high as heck either way. i don't want to clutter up this fine grow journal, but if you want to see how mine turned out let me know....and I know mine was a step off from the real deal. for reference, mine ended up smelling like citronella, honey and carrots, but overall it is super mild...to the point my lady said it was ok to smoke that in the house. no skunk and nearly all soaring sativa high.
Thanks, Yeah it's been along time . As for the authenticity of what I grew it's been way to long to remember. It is a very aromatic strain (piney). It does have more of an Indica look. Once we get it properly cured I will get a smoke report out.

Well here we are at the end ! I would like to Thank Canuk Seeds for this opportunity. This was a natural grow and yields and quality were great!. It usually takes a couple of rounds to dial in a new strain. Smoke report: It has a very smooth piney flavor with a nice heady feeling which then mellows into a gentle relaxing sleepy vibe. Yields are on par with the stated expectations. It leans more to an Indica so I don't know if this a hybrid of the Acapulco Gold of yesteryear.

Keep it Green,

WD

AG Final 1-1.jpg

AG Final 1.jpg

AG Final 2-1.jpg

AG Final 2.jpg

Well here we are at the end ! I would like to Thank Canuk Seeds for this opportunity. This was a natural grow and yields and quality were great!. It usually takes a couple of rounds to dial in a new strain. Smoke report: It has a very smooth piney flavor with a nice heady feeling which then mellows into a gentle relaxing sleepy vibe. Yields are on par with the stated expectations. It leans more to an Indica so I don't know if this a hybrid of the Acapulco Gold of yesteryear.

Keep it Green,

WD

AG Final 1-1.jpg

AG Final 1.jpg

AG Final 2-1.jpg

AG Final 2.jpg
It was a great grow with a nice harvest WD , you did this grow nicely. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom