420 Canuck Seeds Cr8grow Grandaddy Bruce Comparative Grow Party

IMG_4170.jpeg
IMG_4169.jpeg
IMG_4168.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg
Organic flower nutes ready to build some fat flowers…hopefully. Things changing daily now. Cheers

SO, I’m a bit nervous about representing a comparative grow with a new LED light (not sponsored). Upside is temps are what I wanted when I designed the cabinet, daylight high of 78F and night time passive low of 65F. The plants are responding well to the first water with organic flower nutes. Bud quality will judge the light in about 8 weeks. Cheers
Just grow how you can cr8! Be honest and try to color in the lines. If this was a light sponsored journal and you decided to swap, that would be different. You're free to be, as far as I can see.

Day 57, start of week 3 flower. Water with organic flower nutes yesterday, currently every 4th day, normal. Back left plant will be propped up on a cigar box soon to level out the canopy. Not one pest so far. Feeding lightly, added a bit of fish/kelp to nutes yesterday because they are a little hungry. I have about 7 to 8 weeks to finish. Environment steady, Temp 64-77F, RH 35-48 %. Pics from tonight. Starting maple sap season in my woodland retreat. Cheers

IMG_4177.jpeg
IMG_4178.jpeg
IMG_4179.jpeg
IMG_4180.jpeg
IMG_4172.jpeg

Just grow how you can cr8! Be honest and try to color in the lines. If this was a light sponsored journal and you decided to swap, that would be different. You're free to be, as far as I can see.
SO…I was apprehensive about a new untried light for the 420 @canuckseeds comparative grow. I’m a laid back grower, but put in extra effort for a comparative grow. Could be ruined by a shite light. Cheers

Day 66 half way through week 4 flower. Full water and organic nutes today. Trimmed a few leaves blocking smaller bud sites. Added Roots terp tea top dress to all. 10♠️ is fading faster than the others. I added a bit of organic fish/kelp only to 10♠️. I dropped the light from 11” recommended flower height to 8” above the tallest bud. Will watch closely for signs of light burn. Seeing some purpling starting with 64F night temps. Pics from this afternoon. Cheers

IMG_4211.jpeg
IMG_4209.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4205.jpeg
IMG_4204.jpeg

Day 84, end of week 6 flower. Flowers continue to swell, trichomes increasing, pistils turning red. Scoped top bud calyx, all clear. Deep water PH 6.5 organic nutes with guano and cal mag today. Smell is sweet pine and not overpowering. I had a little light burn sorting out my new light height, no concerns. A couple phenos, 10♥️ purple frost my favorite. Pics today. Cheers

IMG_4307.jpeg
IMG_4306.jpeg
IMG_4305.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg
IMG_4301.jpeg
IMG_4298.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg

Beautiful plants cr8, loving the colours, not long to go now.
Joe, thanks, 64F consistent nighttime turns many of my plants colorful late season. There are some variations in my 4 Grandaddy Bruce plants…two the same, one squat and one purple forward. The @Canuck Seeds genetics are solid so far by all 420 comparative grow reports and my cabinet. Cheers

Joe, thanks, 64F consistent nighttime turns many of my plants colorful late season. There are some variations in my 4 Grandaddy Bruce plants…two the same, one squat and one purple forward. The @Canuck Seeds genetics are solid so far by all 420 comparative grow reports and my cabinet. Cheers
I’m sold on how good @Canuk Seeds genetics 🧬 are. Your grow and all the others I’ve seen prove it. Looking 👀 mighty fine there amigo. CL🍀 :thumb: :welldone:

Back
Top Bottom