420 Magazine Canuck Seeds Comparative Grow - Motafina - Critical Mass

Completed Harvest - Buds and Yields

The drying phase is now complete and the totals are in. I'll give them a couple weeks in the jar before giving a smoke report. Here's a couple bud shots:

Critical Mass 1 is very 'loud'. The smell permeates the whole room when the jars are burped. Its sort of a combination of musky earth and kerosene. Buds filled up 5 1-quart mason jars.

Critical Mass 2 has a more muted smell that is sweeter, maybe throwing in some grape juice aroma. It's also more purple, so go figure. Filled 3 mason jars.

Yields:

Plant​
Grams
Ounces​
Critical Mass 1 - Canuk Seeds145.55.2
Critical Mass 2 - Canuk Seeds102.33.7
Total247.88.9

Just as comparison and to close out the journal, I'll add in the two other plants that were in the tent during this grow. Here's bud pictures:

And here's the yields on those two:

Plant​
Grams​
Ounces​
Girl Scout Cookies141.75.1
Peyote Forum X Gelato2117.5
Total these two plants352.712.6
Combined total for the tent600.521.4

Thoughts on this grow and the Canuk genetics: The produce from all four of these plants looks to be very high quality. The Canuk Seeds Critical Mass genetics look solid. Germination rate was 100%. The plants were fairly healthy throughout the grow, although CM 1 was sensitive with some lower leaf yellowing, and CM 2 started out and stayed small. I have 5 Critical Mass seeds left for future grows and I look forward to seeing if they match the quality and health of these two. Thanks again to Canuk Seeds for including me in this comparison grow!!

Solid results…slow cure does make the difference. Cheers

Completed Harvest - Buds and Yields

The drying phase is now complete and the totals are in. I'll give them a couple weeks in the jar before giving a smoke report. Here's a couple bud shots:

Critical Mass 1 is very 'loud'. The smell permeates the whole room when the jars are burped. Its sort of a combination of musky earth and kerosene. Buds filled up 5 1-quart mason jars.

Critical Mass 2 has a more muted smell that is sweeter, maybe throwing in some grape juice aroma. It's also more purple, so go figure. Filled 3 mason jars.

Yields:

Plant​
Grams​
Ounces​
Critical Mass 1 - Canuk Seeds145.55.2
Critical Mass 2 - Canuk Seeds102.33.7
Total247.88.9

Just as comparison and to close out the journal, I'll add in the two other plants that were in the tent during this grow. Here's bud pictures:

And here's the yields on those two:

Plant​
Grams​
Ounces​
Girl Scout Cookies141.75.1
Peyote Forum X Gelato2117.5
Total these two plants352.712.6
Combined total for the tent600.521.4

Thoughts on this grow and the Canuk genetics: The produce from all four of these plants looks to be very high quality. The Canuk Seeds Critical Mass genetics look solid. Germination rate was 100%. The plants were fairly healthy throughout the grow, although CM 1 was sensitive with some lower leaf yellowing, and CM 2 started out and stayed small. I have 5 Critical Mass seeds left for future grows and I look forward to seeing if they match the quality and health of these two. Thanks again to Canuk Seeds for including me in this comparison grow!!
Gz on the harvest @MotaFina

Back
Top Bottom