420 Canuck Seeds Cr8grow Grandaddy Bruce Comparative Grow Party

IMG_4130.jpeg
IMG_4129.jpeg
IMG_4128.jpeg
About a week into flip, pistils and stretch just starting. Back from traveling 3 days, came home to this view. I will do one final trim soon. Worm castings/microbes tea next water, then flower nutes with guano. Cheers
:headbanger:

I've caught up on your grow, cr8 and I've got to say I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever seen such lush, green plants as yours were in veg. Like the others, I'm a little worried you'll run out of space but I'll follow along now to find out.

IMG_4152.jpeg
IMG_4160.jpeg
IMG_4161.jpeg
IMG_4162.jpeg
IMG_4163.jpeg
Day 53, flip 17 days ago. Back from travel, stretching, hope it continues. I had all out yesterday on the workbench for final trim and deep water. Chopped at least 12 straggler low branch buds missed earlier. Switched to organic flower nutes with guano and dropped the light to 12” before lights out. Plants are just starting to feed off the lower old fans. Cabinet pics from this morning. Front right plant 10♦️appears to be a slightly different pheno. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers

I've caught up on your grow, cr8 and I've got to say I'm impressed. I don't think I've ever seen such lush, green plants as yours were in veg. Like the others, I'm a little worried you'll run out of space but I'll follow along now to find out.
HashGirl, I will be packing them in soon. This was my longest veg, will see if it helps yield or becomes tough to manage. Maybe both. Welcome back, looking forward to your Lambs Bread update. Cheers

That the dream right there!
SO, I’m a bit nervous about representing a comparative grow with a new LED light (not sponsored). Upside is temps are what I wanted when I designed the cabinet, daylight high of 78F and night time passive low of 65F. The plants are responding well to the first water with organic flower nutes. Bud quality will judge the light in about 8 weeks. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom