Weed Dude's Going For Gold Acapulco Style Canuck Seeds

Seed update... Well looks like we're back to the drawing board. Neither seed sprouted. I will start two new seeds and allow them to germinate longer in the napkin. I can only speculate what happened. I've used this method for years and it happens sometimes.
Drop em in a cup of water before you throw them away.
You might be surprised

Seed update... Well looks like we're back to the drawing board. Neither seed sprouted. I will start two new seeds and allow them to germinate longer in the napkin. I can only speculate what happened. I've used this method for years and it happens sometimes.
I always scuff them lightly with fine grit sandpaper first and then soak in 1part peroxide 10 parts water for about a hour then use the peroxide water to wet the paper towel. Fold them in the paper towel then put in a ziplock bag that goes into a drawer that sits above a heating floor vent. 99% successful. CL🍀

Great tips! Well the 2nd round was a great success. I did put the one seed that didn't pop into a HO2O2 solution. We will see what happens. I waited an extra day being Halloween yesterday and I should of followed my gut and took a peek. They actually had shed their casings. I cut open a couple of rapid rooter plugs and laid them in them and used a "bread tie" to close them up. Decided to use my best half's aero garden light and put them in a Jiffy plug starter dome.

Acapulco 2nd batch.jpg

:popcorn:

Update time!,

Transferred to bigger pots and moved under an AMARE SS-220 You can see a short and squat and a lanky one. Set the light at about 12 inches. Let them get settled for a couple weeks the up the pot size to their final home.
Canuk Moving Along.jpg
Any idea how long your gonna veg for? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Another transplant into 5 gallon pots into their final homes. Placed in the 4 X 4 tent under AMARE SE-450 at 18 inches.. Boosting up nutrient strength. Weather has been all over the place of late. Couple of weeks more to go before we flip to 12 / 12. A little droopy from the transplant and over watered.

Transplanted.jpg

Another transplant into 5 gallon pots into their final homes. Placed in the 4 X 4 tent under AMARE SE-450 at 18 inches.. Boosting up nutrient strength. Weather has been all over the place of late. Couple of weeks more to go before we flip to 12 / 12. A little droopy from the transplant and over watered.

Transplanted.jpg
:popcorn: CL🍀

Transplanted.jpg

your internode spacing is a bit long. you may need more light. also, you might consider training or tying down the stretchy one, it's going to get really tall when your other one isn't making the ppfd very different...or, too low for the short one.

Yeah, It stretched when I had it under the cfl and AEROGARDEN. I was only running the COBS on the light for the first week once I flip on the mono's it will boost the ppfd. Thanks for the suggestions. I will bend the tall one over if it gets to tall. I stopped doing all of that sometime ago. I just let them grow.

WD

Transplant 2.jpg

Current.jpg

Sorry, Forgot to add comment on last pic. That's Blue Dream (from seed). Just hit week 7 and turned on the UVB to frost them up. Then on to a flush. I use to run 3 tents and a perpetual grow cycle year round. Now that the State I am in is full legal I have scaled back.

Here is a flashback pic... This is a personal cross (Unknown Male from the 70"s x Super Cali) AKA Numb Feet

IMG_1249.JPG

Hi Everyone,
The "mundane" has set in... We are right at Week 5 of veg. All is well, everything is looking good. I elevated the shorter plant. They will get a extra dose of fertilizer to give them a boost. Once they hit 16 + inches they will be flipped to 12 /12.
One week of transition with a flush then switch to the flower regiment on the fertilizer with a PK boost.

CANUCK WK 5.jpg

Hi Everyone,
The "mundane" has set in... We are right at Week 5 of veg. All is well, everything is looking good. I elevated the shorter plant. They will get a extra dose of fertilizer to give them a boost. Once they hit 16 + inches they will be flipped to 12 /12.
One week of transition with a flush then switch to the flower regiment on the fertilizer with a PK boost.

CANUCK WK 5.jpg
Nice!!

Back
Top Bottom