Weed Dude's Going For Gold Acapulco Style Canuck Seeds

Weed Dude

Greeting All,

Received my seeds a couple of days ago. Thank You CANUCK SEEDS! Here is the low down..

Strain/s: Acapulco Gold FEM ELITE Canuck Seeds
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa (Landrace)
Pot/Bucket Size: 5.0 gallon
Tent Size: 5' x 5'
Grow Space: 12' x 15'
How Many Plants: 2
Environment: Indoor
Stage: seed to harvest
Medium: 100 % Mother Earth COCO Coir
Lights: AMARE BAR 6 ( 650 watt adjustable intensity)
Nutrients: STRIVE Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 72°- 78
Relative Humidity: 55%
Media/Res PH: 5.5 -6.2
Pests: None
Watering: 1 gal every 3rd day increasing volume as plant size increase.

For germination we will use the soak and sink method then transfer to a damp napkin in zip lock bag - paper bag into a kitchen cabinet for 24 to48 hours.

WD

CANUCK GOLD.jpg

Greeting All,

Received my seeds a couple of days ago. Thank You CANUCK SEEDS! Here is the low down..

Strain/s: Acapulco Gold FEM ELITE Canuck Seeds
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa (Landrace)
Pot/Bucket Size: 5.0 gallon
Tent Size: 5' x 5'
Grow Space: 12' x 15'
How Many Plants: 2
Environment: Indoor
Stage: seed to harvest
Medium: 100 % Mother Earth COCO Coir
Lights: AMARE BAR 6 ( 650 watt adjustable intensity)
Nutrients: STRIVE Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 72°- 78
Relative Humidity: 55%
Media/Res PH: 5.5 -6.2
Pests: None
Watering: 1 gal every 3rd day increasing volume as plant size increase.

For germination we will use the soak and sink method then transfer to a damp napkin in zip lock bag - paper bag into a kitchen cabinet for 24 to48 hours.

WD

CANUCK GOLD.jpg
I’m gonna be growing some myself along with some Lambs Bread later this month. But if it’s cool I’ll be stopping by to see how they are doing. CL🍀. :thumb: :popcorn:

Seeds are sunk and here are the next steps.

I use a plain paper towel soaked in RO water which I squeeze out the excess. Fold in to a quarter square and then place seeds on it and cover them. Then I slightly press the top to remove any air pockets. Place in a zip lock bag and give it a puff of air then seal . Place ziplock bag in brown paper lunch bag and then place it in a dark warm place. I put the bag in the cupboard above the stove. I will check them in 12 24 hours.
Seed Prep Material.jpg
Seed Start 3.jpg
Seed Start 4.jpg
Seed Start 5.jpg

Seeds are sunk and here are the next steps.

I use a plain paper towel soaked in RO water which I squeeze out the excess. Fold in to a quarter square and then place seeds on it and cover them. Then I slightly press the top to remove any air pockets. Place in a zip lock bag and give it a puff of air then seal . Place ziplock bag in brown paper lunch bag and then place it in a dark warm place. I put the bag in the cupboard above the stove. I will check them in 12 24 hours.
Seed Prep Material.jpg
Seed Start 3.jpg
Seed Start 4.jpg
Seed Start 5.jpg
i do basically the same thing except i use a cracker box instead of a paper bag. sweet.

Here's my seedling (sprout ) setup...
1. Rapid Rooter Plugs
2. Heat pad with controller set @72 degree (F).
3. Humidity Dome with CFL tube.

I soak each rapid rooter plug in RO water and squeeze out excess moisture. I open the rapid rooter plug with an extra long toothpick, this helps the root "tail from getting damaged. . Using tweezer I insert the seed with the "tail" down about 1/8 inch . I then tear off a piece of the rapid rooter plug and place it over the opening. They go into the humidity dome and timer is set or 16 hours.

Rapid Rooter.jpg
Humidity Dome heat pad.jpg
Heat pad Controller.jpg
image000004.jpg

Quick Update, It's been 5 days since the seeds were placed in the root riot plugs and placed in the humidity dome. I have been misting the dome with R. O.. water to keep the humidity up, and put a little water in the bottom of the tray The temperatures here have been unusually warm. I had expected them to break the surface by now . Will wait a couple of more days.

Quick Update, It's been 5 days since the seeds were placed in the root riot plugs and placed in the humidity dome. I have been misting the dome with R. O.. water to keep the humidity up, and put a little water in the bottom of the tray The temperatures here have been unusually warm. I had expected them to break the surface by now . Will wait a couple of more days.
Weed, I had some germination issues, but it’s been awhile since I germinated any seeds. I hope they pop soon. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom