Weed Dude's Going For Gold Acapulco Style Canuck Seeds

looking healthy. Aren't those leaves a bit wide though for AG?

Here is mine in week 5 with 75% of the land race AG in it:

20231216_161831.jpg
Yes,
That is very interesting! Those look definitely more sativa. They came from here? I do notice they say ELITE.

AG seed pack.jpg

Getting ready for the NEW YEAR! One of mildest winters on record in my neck of the woods. Everything is moving along nicely. We just hit week 3 and all is well. Have been slowly raising the intensity of the light. Humidity has been around 45-50 percent and temperatures in mid 70's.

Canuk AG WK 3.jpg

Getting ready for the NEW YEAR! One of mildest winters on record in my neck of the woods. Everything is moving along nicely. We just hit week 3 and all is well. Have been slowly raising the intensity of the light. Humidity has been around 45-50 percent and temperatures in mid 70's.

Canuk AG WK 3.jpg
Very nice 👍 work. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Hi cr8,

Yes , I use to do some training and "femming" to maximize yield. Mostly lollypopping. I even bought a scrog screen that still is in its package. I started in the medical community and had several patients. Started with DWC unit that I purchased off of ebay. It had 4 buckets and a reservoir. Over the years I went from one tent to 3 and grew year round. When everything went legal and I got older. It became "work" and not something I did to unwind from the stresses of the day. I cutback now. One of my first mentors always told me "It's all about the LOVE" You have to Love taking care of them once you lose that you lost something special.

Hi cr8,

Yes , I use to do some training and "femming" to maximize yield. Mostly lollypopping. I even bought a scrog screen that still is in its package. I started in the medical community and had several patients. Started with DWC unit that I purchased off of ebay. It had 4 buckets and a reservoir. Over the years I went from one tent to 3 and grew year round. When everything went legal and I got older. It became "work" and not something I did to unwind from the stresses of the day. I cutback now. One of my first mentors always told me "It's all about the LOVE" You have to Love taking care of them once you lose that you lost something special.
Words of wisdom right there. CL🍀. :thumb:

Yes,
That is very interesting! Those look definitely more sativa. They came from here? I do notice they say ELITE.

AG seed pack.jpg

No i got them from Colorado Sativas. He got the genetics from Mountain Organics. MO holds the old pure AG clone that was going around socal from the 80s to 90s. Mine is basically an F2 of the AG x Maya. Maya is a AG x Lotus. Lotus is basically Afghan/Thai. So, 75% AG and it is a backcross to the original 40+ year old mother. I keep seeing breeders push AG, but it never looks legit. The 100% ag I have seen doesn't look very appetizing. It's all larf.

No i got them from Colorado Sativas. He got the genetics from Mountain Organics. MO holds the old pure AG clone that was going around socal from the 80s to 90s. Mine is basically an F2 of the AG x Maya. Maya is a AG x Lotus. Lotus is basically Afghan/Thai. So, 75% AG and it is a backcross to the original 40+ year old mother. I keep seeing breeders push AG, but it never looks legit. The 100% ag I have seen doesn't look very appetizing. It's all larf.
Interesting. AG was one of the first stains I had 45 + years ago. I was gifted some seeds very old . They are supposed to be landrace AG and Columbian Red. I have tried several attempts to germinate them but haven't ben successful at all.
I also had another seed of unknown origin around the same time period. It turned out to be male so I crossed it with Super Cali. The results we called "Numbfeet" .

IMG_1234.JPG

Interesting. AG was one of the first stains I had 45 + years ago. I was gifted some seeds very old . They are supposed to be landrace AG and Columbian Red. I have tried several attempts to germinate them but haven't ben successful at all.
I also had another seed of unknown origin around the same time period. It turned out to be male so I crossed it with Super Cali. The results we called "Numbfeet" .

IMG_1234.JPG
I had some stubborn seeds that didn't pop and I left them on a rockwool block on window sil for a couple of years ( just forgot about them ,not recommended to do)
And before throwing them out I dropped the 9 seeds into a cup of water with a hint of bleech and went camping for 5 days when I cam back 7 of the nine had shot tails out so I transferred to solo cups 6 turned out to be males 😪 but the 7th is in my stealth grow journal in my signature and she turned out to be something special.
So try soaking a couple till you see root emerge

Hi cr8,

Weed, well said. Cheers

Thank You all for the kind remarks and hints & tips it is much appreciated. I did purchase some gibberellic acid and tried that but it didn't work. I use to recycle my "soil mix" wash it and cut it with 50% new. I had an instant where a plant popped up out of nowhere. It must have been from a seed that I thought didn't germinate.

Every thing is moving along nicely. We had a few leaves lose their color on the bottom and a few "brown" spots. Going to have to increase the feeding / watering cycle and push up the "K" a bit. I have learned with LED some plants a prone to purpling. Here we are at week 4. (flower).

AG Week 4.jpg

Quick Update ! We just hit week 5 and all is well. Were in an ARTIC Blast . We're starting to get some frost now and are starting to see a few orange hairs. The light is cranked up to full power (650 watts) and am getting ready to turn the UV on. The plant on the right is purpling a bit now. Could be from the colder temperatures during their sleep period. Might need a PK boost I will give her an extra dose next feeding.

WK 5-1.jpg

WK 5 Close.jpg

Back
Top Bottom