V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Good evening fellow Growmies! I have one Cherry Pie trimmed and I started trimming the second. The first plant was the smallest and I’m guessing it is about a 1/4 pound, lots of smaller buds. Good dank smell, don’t think I am smelling cherries yet. I got a little scissor hash for later tonight. I am checking accuracy of my Govee hygrometers right now, it will take about 6 hours. A few pics below.

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4359.jpeg
😋 Mmmm scissor hash. CL🍀 :thumb: :woohoo:

Good morning fellow growers! I was able to get the second Cherry Pie plant all jarred up last night. Probably another 1/4 pound of buds and another ounce or two of larf. A few pics below. Hope everyone has a great day!
IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg

Finished getting all four Cherry Pie plants trimmed and jarred. Now in cure mode… I’ll get a total weight when I get humidity stabilized. I’m guessing somewhere around 12 ounces. Here are a couple of pics.

:lot-o-toke:

Here is a pic of all four Cherry pie after trimming.

IMG_4385.jpeg

Cherry Pie in jars
IMG_4388.jpeg

I almost forgot, I also got a 1 gallon ziploc bag stuffed full of larf, I'll sift that over my silk screen for some bonus kief...

Finished getting all four Cherry Pie plants trimmed and jarred. Now in cure mode… I’ll get a total weight when I get humidity stabilized. I’m guessing somewhere around 12 ounces. Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_4385.jpeg

Cherry Pie in jars
IMG_4388.jpeg
:drool: :drool: :drool:

IMG_4385.jpeg

Cherry Pie in jars
IMG_4388.jpeg
Nice haul V4L but I got questions. Do they smell like cherry 🍒 and how long was trim jail? CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

IMG_4385.jpeg

Cherry Pie in jars
IMG_4388.jpeg
Nice haul mate 👏👏 are they blue tooth or wifi RH sensors in the jars

Nice haul mate 👏👏 are they blue tooth or wifi RH sensors in the jars
Thanks, they are both bluetooth and wifi. I don't have wifi in my grow room so I use the bluetooth. I can get a connection from inside the back part of my house. The brand is "Govee" I bought them on Amazon.

Nice haul V4L but I got questions. Do they smell like cherry 🍒 and how long was trim jail? CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:
Nope I am not smelling Cherries... Hopefully some Cherry smell or flavor will come out in the cure.
It probably took 1-1/2 hours per plant.

Nope I am not smelling Cherries... Hopefully some Cherry smell or flavor will come out in the cure.
It probably took 1-1/2 hours per plant.
My Cherry Pie looks totally different to yours 🤔 in my hydro even different to my other one in my tent grow in SIP's

IMG_4385.jpeg

Cherry Pie in jars
IMG_4388.jpeg
Looks like an awesome harvest! Enjoy smoking it all!

My Cherry Pie looks totally different to yours 🤔 in my hydro even different to my other one in my tent grow in SIP's
I scrogged mine so my buds are on the smaller side. You never know what pheno your going to get...

I scrogged mine so my buds are on the smaller side. You never know what pheno your going to get...
Mine is scrogged aswell and yes my hydro must be a different pheno because its even different to the Cherry Pie in my other tent

Congrats on your harvest, V4L! Sorry I missed the entire grow. There are just too many growers to keep up with in this comparative grow. I'm not even doing a good job at keeping up with the other growers that are growing the same thing I am. ☹️

Congrats on your harvest, V4L! Sorry I missed the entire grow. There are just too many growers to keep up with in this comparative grow. I'm not even doing a good job at keeping up with the other growers that are growing the same thing I am. ☹️
Thank you for stopping by! Maybe you can check out my next journal?

Good evening fellow Growmies! I have one Cherry Pie trimmed and I started trimming the second. The first plant was the smallest and I’m guessing it is about a 1/4 pound, lots of smaller buds. Good dank smell, don’t think I am smelling cherries yet. I got a little scissor hash for later tonight. I am checking accuracy of my Govee hygrometers right now, it will take about 6 hours. A few pics below.

IMG_4350.jpeg

IMG_4349.jpeg

IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4359.jpeg
Delicious looking, very nice. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom