Second Grow: Georgia Pie, Pancakes & Zoap

CrochetingHybrids

This has been a long time coming🤗🤗 .
I have finally moved and settled in, and so far I LOVE it, now that everything is right side up and i’m no longer heels over head😂, I figured it is about time to begin my second grow. I hope everyone has been well and I can’t wait to see what everyone has been up to.🌸🌸

Let’s Get Into The Specs
Tent : CoolGrows Tent 48x48X80
Light: Bloom Plus LED BP 3000W
Inline Fan: AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T6, Quiet
6” Inline Duct Fan with
temperature and humidity
I will be switching this out with a controler that is wifi and bluetooth compatible since this one is only bluetooth.
Filter: AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6"
Fans:( 2) 6” Clip On Fans
Humidifier
Camera (To observe without opening tent)

Soil: FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix
(Since Gaia Greens Organic Living Soil doesn’t ship to the US)
Gaia Green 4-4-4 All Purpose Organic Fertilizer
Gaia Green 2-4-8 Power Bloom( I haven’t used this yet)
Organic Worm Castings

Strains:

Georgia Pie ~”Georgia Pie is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain (60% Indica / 40% Sativa) with a high cannabinoid concentration.”

Pancakes ~”Pancakes seeds are slightly Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strains (60%Indica/40% Sativa) bred by Cookies and Seed Junkie Genetics. Breeders created this incredible strain by combining London Pound Cake X Kush Mints”

Zoap ~ “This magnificent cannabis flower is a real hybrid, with 50 % Indica and 50 % Sativa. The Rainbow Sherbet and Pink Guava DNA were combined to create the Zoap strain. Not much is known about the Zoap strain; however, its parents’ strains tell much about this cannabis.”

Or so the website describes them😉

All three strains have a flowering time of 8-9 weeks.

I have had both georgia pie and pancakes before but never Zoap… I received the zoap seeds free with my order of Georgia Pie and Pancakes.

Today I have started 2 seeds of each strain (6 total) in peat pellets in a little pie dish and put the top on to keep the humidity up. Into a dark closet they go.
60FEE27A-8738-4321-B779-5A5E3A0B5559.jpeg

Happy Growing🌸🌸🌸
~Lex

Good Morning
11/13/2023- Day 3
We have signs of germination… all six seeds have started the germination process.

B5F88177-58C8-4D2C-9A81-5C499888891B.jpeg

One upgrade I have made in the tent is using a smart humidifier. Since my first grow was done in the midwest I didn’t really have issues with humidity … but here the RH is 18%, which just wont do. So the tent is currently dialed in to have RH of 75%, temperature is also set to 75-80 degrees.
The girls are not in the tent just yet, but hopefully conditions will be optimal when it is time.
I am still messing around with setting as temperatures change during the day and into the night.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day🌸🌸
Happy Growing😊

11/14/2023- Day 4

Not much has changed, they are slowly emerging.
8D275ECD-E92C-468F-BCA4-D0E8880D0DD2.jpeg

It’s not a race but Georgia Pie (to the far left) is in the lead, with Pancakes(in the middle) following behind. Zoap ( to the far right) is trying to figure life out and emerging sideways😂. Although I am not too concerned….yet.

With the new smart humidifier, I am able to keep RH around 70, and temps are still hanging between 75-80.
I gave them a tiny bit of bottled water this day by placing water in the dish and letting the peat pellets absorb it.

Speaking of water, I still have to test the ph of NV water.. hmmm I know my hair and skin seem to hate it but who knows, I will test it soon although I usually water all my plants with some sort of filtered , bottled, or rain water.

Happy Growing🌸🌸

Back
Top Bottom