V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Ok here is a small handful of soil, can you spot the Rove Beetle?

IMG_4223.jpeg
extreme left edge by the blue dot?

Added protein…I didn’t see the beetle but am wondering about the red wiggler. Do you add those to your soil? I can think of the benefits in my organic soil grow. Buds are plumping up. Cheers
Yes, I added Red wigglers to my pots, great for the soil!

Is that what they are called, over here we call them earwigs 😊
And is that a spider that I've circled at the top 🤔
Screenshot_20240124-231310_DuckDuckGo.jpg
I have earwigs also, they showed up on their own. I'm hoping they do not become a issue. Definitely the Rove Beetle that you have circled at bottom left in pic, the other area that you have circled is organic matter.

Looking good how many days of flower on your Cherry Pie, im running that one too 😊
I flipped to 12/12 on Nov 17th and Pistils showing on Nov 27th, so I am almost to 60 days of flower... I need to pull out my digital microscope and check the trichomes. Probably this weekend, I've been to busy this week with a boiler replacement at a hotel.

Old Boiler
old boiler.jpg

New Boilers
New Boilers.jpg

I flipped to 12/12 on Nov 17th and Pistils showing on Nov 27th, so I am almost to 60 days of flower... I need to pull out my digital microscope and check the trichomes. Probably this weekend, I've been to busy this week with a boiler replacement at a hotel.

Old Boiler
old boiler.jpg

New Boilers
New Boilers.jpg
Nice job on the boiler 👍
So you have about 6 weeks on me then ,nice stuff and thanks

Happy Sunday fellow growmies!
I’ll be checking trichomes today, Cherry pie is at 60 days give or take a day, I think that two of them maybe three are ready. I’ll try and get some trichome pictures posted today.

IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg

I will probably chop two plants this week

IMG_4251.jpeg

IMG_4252.jpeg

IMG_4255.jpeg

IMG_4259.jpeg

Happy Sunday fellow growmies!
I’ll be checking trichomes today, Cherry pie is at 60 days give or take a day, I think that two of them maybe three are ready. I’ll try and get some trichome pictures posted today.

IMG_4241.jpeg
IMG_4245.jpeg
IMG_4246.jpeg
IMG_4247.jpeg
IMG_4249.jpeg
:lot-o-toke: almost time to fire it up.
Let's go!!!!!!!!

Which Digital Micro do You use m8? I am looking for one myself. Is that Ripe for you my friend or do you give it longer? The more I grow more I like early harvests. Mine seem to ripen more than I like during drying.

Which Digital Micro do You use m8? I am looking for one myself. Is that Ripe for you my friend or do you give it longer? The more I grow more I like early harvests. Mine seem to ripen more than I like during drying.
I bought mine from Amazon around 6 years ago for around $30. I’ll post a pic below. Happy growing!

IMG_4260.png

Happy Sunday fellow growers! I chopped 3 of the Cherry Pie today! The one that I did not chop is a different pheno and needs more time. They smelled very loud as I was chopping them. I’ll post pic’s below of the two different pheno buds where you can see that one is not quite ready…

IMG_4304.jpeg
IMG_4303.jpeg
IMG_4302.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom