420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Welcome back Abs! I've seen you poking around lately but good to hear it's going to be more frequent.
Thanks Azi ,
i need to finish up this comparative grow and clean the tents ready for the next 2 comparative grows so I had to get moving 😊

Just harvested the Cherry Pie from the SIP Tent the rest will follow shortly ( Wedding Cake, GreenCrack and Obi-WanKush).
Had a mate try the Cherry Pie from my Bell Syphon Tent he said he was smashed and it was a very strong smoke , I've only tried the Obi-Wan Kush and that's potent too @Canuk Seeds you have some nice strains worth growing the Green Crack is a stunner too and I'm a fan of the Wedding Cake aswell .

Happy safe growing people's :snowboating:
Thanks for dropping by
Congrats on the chop & the buds look killer

Falling fast and furious and fantabulous! Another great harvest Absorber. :welldone:
Thanks Shed ,im glad there's only one to go , I might just make oil out of the outside 2 they are a bit fluffy for my liking
Nice buds Absorber that should fill some jars. 🍋
Should keep me entertained for awhile 🙂😉
powering through that harvest. nice haul, abe.
Thanks mate , chipping away one foot in front of the other .

Thanks Shed ,im glad there's only one to go , I might just make oil out of the outside 2 they are a bit fluffy for my liking

Should keep me entertained for awhile 🙂😉

Thanks mate , chipping away one foot in front of the other .
Hey Abs I was wondering about your Acapulco Gold? Is it still flowering or did you give it the old axe 🪓? CL🍀

Hey Abs I was wondering about your Acapulco Gold? Is it still flowering or did you give it the old axe 🪓? CL🍀
It was the first one I took down
The one I grew had an odd smell bit like male pollen sacks ,it was my least favourite of them all sadly. I was looking forward to it .
Here's a bud from it

Back
Top Bottom