420 Canuk Seeds Official Comparative Grow Featuring Lambs Bread: SIP Style LLC

Update on Canuk seeds
they seem to have taken hold of their containers. They are ready very soon to show their colors
In the party room today I had one pushing a seed out the side of a bud, so I killedthe gal immediately. This plant is plenty sticky enough.Sheesh I should put gloves 🧤 on but I rather have sticky hands for a bit
Hope everybody is enjoying your day! Stay tuned for more news 🗞️ on this channel
Thanks for having a look around if something seems messy that’s just me

IMG_2365.jpeg

IMG_2363.jpeg

IMG_2364.jpeg

Eff yeah Friday!
So I cleaned out the party room. Had to kill a couple. It wasn’t easy. But now the room is ready for the lambs bread. i’ll pick 4 to go in the party room and leave a couple vegetate a little bit longer. I gave them just plain water today around 64 ounces. OK, let’s get this party started and let the good Times roll!
Thanks, everyone for taking time is stopping by! Thanks @Canuk Seeds for the comparison grow seeds. I dropped a few more of them this paper towel morning.:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2368.jpeg

IMG_2370.jpeg

IMG_2369.jpeg

Looks like the party rooms ready to go. Had the inspector come in and check it out Snowy says it’s good to go! Kept two more of the girls in veg room. probably just a couple more weeks at most .And then transplanted the one up to the final pot.
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky

IMG_2374.jpeg

IMG_2372.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday!
Put the dates on my containers this morning. I think the front right one is going to be the prettiest! That’s my favorite so far 🌱🌱🌱🌱
Going to Florida at the end of January. Going like to have all the lambs bread dried by then no matter what! I’ll start the other ones in athe veg out closet in a week so I’m not running out of time with the drying out
Thanks for stopping bye and not staying too long!

IMG_2375.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday!
Put the dates on my containers this morning. I think the front right one is going to be the prettiest! That’s my favorite so far 🌱🌱🌱🌱
Going to Florida at the end of January. Going like to have all the lambs bread dried by then no matter what! I’ll start the other ones in athe veg out closet in a week so I’m not running out of time with the drying out

IMG_2375.jpeg
What part of Florida are you going to. CL🍀

Looking good in there @Northward

Thinking about doing Lambsbread for one of my summer plants.
I will be following to see how you handle the stretch and how much she does stretch.

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Right on! Thanks for the reply
What part of Florida are you going to. CL🍀
We are heading to Sebring that’s where my wife’s sister lives most of the year.

Super sipper Saturday! Everybody in the party room seems to be doing a little better after I gave them some Cal mag . I’m trying to listen to my plants 🌱 I could hear them complain a bit.
The front two lambs bread I just put in the party room this morning.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving with my family today on my side. Hopefully I can control on my pumpkin pie eating. See how it goes. Happy early turkey day, everyone.!

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2381.jpeg

Super sipper Saturday! Everybody in the party room seems to be doing a little better after I gave them some Cal mag . I’m trying to listen to my plants 🌱 I could hear them complain a bit.
The front two lambs bread I just put in the party room this morning.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving with my family today on my side. Hopefully I can control on my pumpkin pie eating. See how it goes. Happy early turkey day, everyone.!

IMG_2383.jpeg

IMG_2381.jpeg
Looks great amigo and happy early turkey 🦃 day. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

:popcorn:

:bongrip:

Super sipper Saturday!

IMG_2375.jpeg
What happened to your vent on your sewer sump? It seems to be capped off?

I know, things only a plumber would notice...

:lot-o-toke:

Looks great amigo and happy early turkey 🦃 day. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thanks captain!
What happened to your vent on your sewer sump? It seems to be capped off?

I know, things only a plumber would notice...

:lot-o-toke:
I’m not sure about my vent on my sewer but I had professionals come in when we built the house three years ago. Never had any problems. I don’t think it runs. I’m surrounded by sand. Thanks for the concern. I appreciate it!

Super sipper Sunday! somehow, Jordan Love of the Packers, pulled it off! it was a fun watch.
In the veg out closet, I pinched the top on the big girl in there. And I will put her in the party room in the next couple of days so she has time to finish before my Florida trip. It’s going to be full soon I’ll have to turn up the exhaust for the RH
Life is short! Keep it sweet and sticky!
:hookah::thanks::420::green_heart:

IMG_2387.jpeg

IMG_2388.jpeg

IMG_2389.jpeg

Lambs bread update at the NW grow facility
The stretch is on!!! I love the gals filling up the party room! I also put another plant to make it seven of them in there . All the lights are being used now . Today I gave them a little overdrive at the max recommended dosage
thanks for stopping and checking things out on my channel ! Over and out
:hookah: :thanks: :420:

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg

The stretch is on!!! I love the gals filling up the party room! I also put another plant to make it seven of them in there . All the lights are being used now . Today I gave them a little overdrive at the max recommended dosage

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg
I’m keeping my eyes 👀 on this one 1️⃣. Hopefully 🤞 mine will be sprouting soon. Looking great btw.👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2394.jpeg

IMG_2393.jpeg
Coming along nicely :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom