Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow - HashGirl Grows Lamb's Bread

*** LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

It's been a week since I last updated you on Lana and Lola. Since then, Lola was topped and both Lana and Lola were uppotted to 1-gallon pots and their feed was upped to 3g/gal of MC. Here is their current info and photos:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - November 4 to 11, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 35:

Lola - Day 24:

Lola - Day 27:

Lola - Day 29:

That's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

Your Lamb's Breath is coming along nicely @HashGirl

How long were you thinking about vegging?

Be safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Thanks, Tok. Currently, I'm battling PM in my 2 flower tents so I am waiting until the 4 plants that are in them are done in about 20 to 30 days. When they're done, the tents will be thoroughly cleaned and at that point, I'll put the Lambs Bread into flower. My third tent is usually my veg tent but I'm currently using it for flowering my NBA Diesels and Kalis Mistery. The Lamb's Bread and my one Pineapple Express are currently vegging on the baker's rack.

*** LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE ***

Good afternoon.

It's been a week since I last updated you on Lana and Lola. Since then, Lola was topped and both Lana and Lola were uppotted to 1-gallon pots and their feed was upped to 3g/gal of MC. Here is their current info and photos:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - November 4 to 11, 2023.jpg's Bread - November 4 to 11, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 35:

Lola - Day 24:

Lola - Day 27:

Lola - Day 29:

That's everything. Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.
Very nice HG. Do you always up pot in this manner? Small steps at a time? That’s how I should do it if I had the patience, lol. Emilya taught me that about soil when I first got here. She’s a sort of darkish green plant, eh? Very cool looking.

Sorry I haven't updated anyone on the Lambs Bread recently but I've been sick for the past 2 weeks and have only just started to feel better. I hope to update you on the girls by week's end.

Sorry I haven't updated anyone on the Lambs Bread recently but I've been sick for the past 2 weeks and have only just started to feel better. I hope to update you on the girls by week's end.
You take care of you n will all be here when you are feeling better HG. CL🍀

LAMB'S BREAD UPDATE
November 12 to December 7, 2023

Sorry I didn't get here last week to update this thread. I'm still sick and not happy about it. Being on the computer is making me tired so I haven't been computing much.

Anyhow, the last time the Lamb's Bread girls were reported on was November 11. Since that time, both girls have been uppotted to 5-gallon pots. Check out the new pots. They were also both treated for PM today. Lola is on Day 55 today so it is my intention to flip them both to flower when Lola is on Day 60. Without further ado, here are this update's pics:

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - November 12 to December 7, 2023.jpg

Lana - Day 45:

Lana - Day 62 - Uppotting Day:

Lola - Day 45:

Lola - Day 55 (Uppotting Day):

Thanks for following along. Questions, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

I'm liking your fabric pots ,,I like the green sticks look like they could be handy for tie downs etc

I'm liking your fabric pots ,,I like the green sticks look like they could be handy for tie downs etc

I was going to say the same.

I've often had problems with floppy plants so @Emilya Green showed me her plant cages and gave me some info about them so I went on Etsy and found similar build your own cages and bought a set.

However, I found with the round pots that the cage wouldn't work as a square; it was in a very tight triangle and I felt the plants suffered from the confinement. So, I decided to try square pots especially on the strains that are supposed to get tall like the Lamb's Bread.

LAMB'S BREAD - DECEMBER 8 TO 17, 2023

Good afternoon.

I last updated you on Lana and Lola on December 7. Since December 7, Lana has grown a little bit and Lola has grown the most. It could explain why Lana only requires feeding once a week while Lola is at every 5 days. I was going to flip them to 12/12 last week but it didn't happen. I just flipped them to 12/12 today.

They're not looking great. I think I might have forgotten to use distilled water when I mixed up the new PM spray using potassium bicarbonate instead of citric acid.

Anyhow, here is this week's info along with this week's photos:

Lana - Day 72:

Lola - Day 66:

Thanks for following along. Comments, questions and suggestions are always welcome.

420 Update for Lamb's Bread - December 8 to 17, 2023.jpg

Happy Holidaze HashGirl! 🎄 :hug:

Back
Top Bottom