Canuk Seeds Comparative: Viente:Uno CBD

PGA Caddie

Thanks to Canuk Seeds were going to be growing a high CBD strain this run. They were kind enough to send me a 7-pack of seeds. Here's some information about the strain from their site.

vienteuno.jpg

Viente:Uno CBD Feminized Seeds - A Quick Overview​

After some extensive breeding, we are now happy to be able to offer you our highest CBD/THC ratio cannabis seed to date: Viente:Uno CBD feminized!
Helping your ECS (endocannabinoid system) by promoting homeostasis (mind/body balance), this mostly sativa CBD-rich strain does not disappoint.
Viente:Uno CBD tests up to 20% CBD with THC ranging from 0.3-0.8%, which makes it invaluable as a holistic muscle relaxant, and Anti Inflammatory with no psychoactive effects.
The aromas and tastes of Viente:Uno CBD can vary; but are typically described as floral, or herbal with lemon, mint, or pine notes.
With yields of up to 400g/m² indoors, and up to 800g/plant outdoors, Viente:Uno CBD is a must try for those looking to harvest for CBD production!

CBD Info.jpg

Spent all morning cleaning up from my last run.
Clean Tent.jpg

Checking level to make sure the gravity drain will work.
Gravity Drain2.jpg

14 gallon res
14 Gal Res.jpg

The buckets are lined with a paint strainer bag and filled with perlite. I Rinse the perlite until the water coming out of the bucket is clear.
Cleaning Perlite.jpg

Now we can place them into the tent.
Tent With Buckets.jpg

Still have to add airstones and a water pump, to the res. They are being cleaned using water and citric acid.
Cleaning Airstones.jpg

Dropped 4 seeds about an hour ago. If I end up with an extra it will go into a waterfarm.
Dropped Seeds.jpg

Looking forward to an awesome grow. All are welcome...chime in anytime.

Soaked 4 seeds last Friday. We already have three newborns.

Bucket 1
Bucket1.jpg

Bucket 2
Bucket2.jpg

Bucket 3 - Post helmet head surgery
Bucket3.jpg

I use well water. Starting PPM around 200

Nutes - GH Trio, Calmagic
Supplements - Dyna-gro Silica
Water Treatment - Hydroguard

The res is filled sitting at 5.9ph. The pump will run twice a day for 5 minutes. PPM 310
Tent Front View.jpg

Pimped out my buckets
Tent Angle View.jpg

Not much going on yet. Fine tuning everything while the plants get a foothold. Took me a while to get the ph adjusted. I have to use about twice as much ph down when using silica. PH 5.95 PPM 312

Bucket1 10222023.jpg

Bucket2 10222023.jpg

Bucket3 10222023.jpg

Tent Front View 10222023.jpg

Thanks again @Canuk Seeds for the opportunity to showcase your genetics!

Back
Top Bottom