Canuk Seeds Comparative: Viente:Uno CBD

Cd-1 is not going to get you high. Up to 15% cbd and less than 1% thc. I like to mix decarbed with non decarbed in a coffee grinder and fill 00 capsules. If I take one before bed I tend to sleep well. If I take one during the day it’s a fairly heavy sedative, no high effects just calming easy going effect. Makes me lazy so I tend not to use it during the day. I also like to infuse it into and oil. MCT, or almond oil, and make a pain cream. I add a high thc oil in the pain cream. I got a bum knee from my high school football days that acts up from time to time after a long run. The pain cream seems to help.

It's about that time folks. 12/12 will start on 12/1. That will make it easy to remember how many days in flower. I quit writing stuff down/keeping notes a while back. All you need is a good scope and a little experience. Just because a breeder says 65 days doesn't mean much.

Took some more fan leaves. Once I flip the stretch should easily fill in the voids before they go vertical.
top view 112623.jpg

I'll be cleaning up under the skirt/taking clones soon. All the flower needs to be above the net.
Angle View 112623.jpg

After we flip to 12/12 it will be veg nutes for a couple weeks. Then I'll drain the res and switch to a bloom soup...more P&K and possibly some Ca supplement.

Set up and clean up is the majority of the cost for screen printing. I was running an auto press for the last 8 years before selling the business. We could print 200 shirts/hr for most jobs. Dealing with artwork, making screens, setting up, and cleaning up, is the majority of what you pay for when buying custom t-shirts. Screen printing is not for "one" shirt. If you want 100 or 1000 it's your best option.

We have been in flower for 11 days. The stretch has begun. To my surprise, these plants are stocky lil buggers. They were having none of being tucked and weaved throughout the net so it was removed. The net being gone will make chop day less of a chore.

Tent Front View 121123.jpg

Tent Angle View Left 121123.jpg

Tent Angle View Right 121123.jpg

Bucket 1
Bucket 1 121123.jpg

Bucket 2
Bucket 2 121123.jpg

Bucket 3
Bucket 3 121123.jpg

The res will be drained and filled with a bloom soup this weekend. Take care, everyone!

We are running out of head space in here. The light can be raised a few more inches before we have to start pinching and laying over.

Left Side
Left View 122023.jpg

Center
Center View 122023.jpg

Right Side
Right View 122023.jpg

The plants look healthy other than some red stems. We will keep an eye on it...🧐

Back
Top Bottom