Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

As soon as it was lights on time this morning, I planted all of the kids into Solo cups. I don't remove the starter plugs, I just plant the whole thing into the cups.

Frannie and Annie looked pretty strong, so I carefully pulled apart the starter plug working around the roots. They were not tangled at all, so I managed to get each one of them into separate containers.
Now I watch to be sure I don't see the droopies on either one. I think they will be fine.

I'll grab some photos later.

As soon as it was lights on time this morning, I planted all of the kids into Solo cups. I don't remove the starter plugs, I just plant the whole thing into the cups.

Frannie and Annie looked pretty strong, so I carefully pulled apart the starter plug working around the roots. They were not tangled at all, so I managed to get each one of them into separate containers.
Now I watch to be sure I don't see the droopies on either one. I think they will be fine.

I'll grab some photos later.
Fingers crossed!

I love the baby seedlings they are so small, yet they will get so big. You have most likely already answered this but are you going to put them outside when big enough. 🍋
I won't be putting these outside. But...I have a plan for some other seeds that I'll be starting inside in a couple days to do just that. I have to plant in an old corral because the deer will nip the plants apart, and the damn raccoons will tear them apart to eat the roots. It can be a trying journey growing outside here. LOL

Planting in an old corral should work well if you can keep the critters away and hopefully you will. Do they make something you can put around the small plants that will keep the animal away. It's a tough one because all the critters are doing is trying to make a living in the wild. I have a problem with squirrels and rabbits in my garden, they go around and take a bite out of my tomatoes. I had a problem with squirrels in my in my attic last month but moth ball seem to do the trick. 🍋

Planting in an old corral should work well if you can keep the critters away and hopefully you will. Do they make something you can put around the small plants that will keep the animal away. It's a tough one because all the critters are doing is trying to make a living in the wild. I have a problem with squirrels and rabbits in my garden, they go around and take a bite out of my tomatoes. I had a problem with squirrels in my in my attic last month but moth ball seem to do the trick. 🍋
The squirrels don't bother much except my birdfeeders, and I found a way to keep them off of those. I have cats including a stray or two that chase them away. The deer will take a bite of the tomato, and move on to the next one. I keep telling them there are people starving in the world and they should finish what they bite, but they don't listen to me.

I have tomato cages I was putting around the plants, I will put those into use again. But, and we knew it could come up...the freaking leaf eating bugs. I'll have a pic in a minute. ;-)

Leaf Hoppers were my most irritating critters during outside grows. Here they are having a strategy meeting on one of my cannabis plants.
The second pic is a leaf hopper nymph. They are so tiny, they look like a spec of dirt on the leaves.

Leaf Hopper meeting.jpg

Leaf Hopper Nymph-0329.jpg

Back
Top Bottom