A 420 & Seedsman Collaboration Ft. Banana Jealousy by WakkaDerpin, Comparative 2024

For nutrients I'm still using ff liquid 3 part. (Its what I'm used to and still have plenty of it) However, I've also picked up their bushdoctor cal-mag after noticing a minor deficiency at the end of my last grow..
I also reuse soil after flushing then reamend with a few cups of earthworm castings and a small amount of fresh potting soil.
Minute amounts of neem oil will also be foliar fed during early vegetation inorder to prevent any pests during flower. It is also used to wipe down the tent after each grow inorder to prevent any pests from entering.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Benjamin Franklin and @Vegan4life

13 days total.
Temp 75F / humidity 80%
I lowered the lights slightly to prevent them from stretching. Now 24 inches above the canopy.
20240309_213917.jpg

13 days total.
Temp 75F / humidity 80%
I lowered the lights slightly to prevent them from stretching. Now 24 inches above the canopy.
20240309_213917.jpg
That’s where I started, I’m planning on Quadlining so, if I can keep the intermodal spacing tight, it will help a lot

For nutrients I'm still using ff liquid 3 part. (Its what I'm used to and still have plenty of it) However, I've also picked up their bushdoctor cal-mag after noticing a minor deficiency at the end of my last grow..
I also reuse soil after flushing then reamend with a few cups of earthworm castings and a small amount of fresh potting soil.
Minute amounts of neem oil will also be foliar fed during early vegetation inorder to prevent any pests during flower. It is also used to wipe down the tent after each grow inorder to prevent any pests from entering.
"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" Benjamin Franklin and @Vegan4life
I’m using FF as well, the dirty dozen is pretty much the same but with added extras. I still had to supplement cal mag as well.
I’m using the fox farm strawberry fields soil and was wondering about re using it by adding some earthworm castings and bat guano, I think that’s the main nutes in all of their stuff.
Think I’m gonna go with the ocean forest for the banana jealousy grow then re amend the SF after harvest. I’d like to see a slurry test and see where they al fall.

20240309_215635.jpg

I stuck this on the outside of my tent inorder to prevent trespassers. :goof:
Do you have one of those for Thrips? I may need one for my IPM...

Looking great as always bro 👌👌 do you have a dome over these?
No, currently they are in a 2×4 veg tent without exhaust fans and I have the intake vents closed to raise both the humidity and temperature. Moisture can build up on the walls if it gets too high. I'll leave the zipper open slightly if that starts to happen.

As the seedlings grow into vegetation I'll open the vents in the 2x4 to lower the humidity. A few weeks before switching to flower they will go into a 5x5 that's vented to outside.
All good brother, I know your shits tight 👌 I got confused on 'opening one of the vent' and saw the tub they was in 🤣

Having humidity in the tent that high really isn't safe. I have surge protectors incase of electrical short and all plug in outlets are outside the conditioned space. I would recommend those following to use caution or use a humidity dome. Thanks for asking about that @Greenvein !

Back
Top Bottom