Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I'm on it! Ya gotta get on em' as soon as you see even one! I've never had them get out of control, thank goodness. I use the hydroton clay pebbles to help prevent them laying their eggs in the soil, and I really think it does help. I believe I used diatomaceous earth as a top layer on the soil in a couple of grows as well.
I used gnatrol on my peace lily that had a pretty good infestation and both of the SNS products on the MJ and had good luck with both. Haven’t seen a gnat for weeks but, use the stickies anyway just in case.

Hey everybody
Get in on the free giveaway at Artrix! Don't miss this opportunity. Deadline is approaching in a few days.

One of the clones is going into this giant clay pot and placed on the covered screened porch. It gets lots of sun on the east end of it, so it should do well. I've put weed plants there before and it turned out fine, but the pots were not nearly as large.
Almost transplanted today, but I'm going to wait a day or so yet. I'll just put a bag over it if we get a frost warning. That thing is waaaaay too heavy to try to bring inside. I am not sure how many gallons, at least 6-8. Probably more.

Outdoor plant plan-2.jpg

One of the clones is going into this giant clay pot and placed on the covered screened porch. It gets lots of sun on the east end of it, so it should do well. I've put weed plants there before and it turned out fine, but the pots were not nearly as large.
Almost transplanted today, but I'm going to wait a day or so yet. I'll just put a bag over it if we get a frost warning. That thing is waaaaay too heavy to try to bring inside. I am not sure how many gallons, at least 6-8. Probably more.

Outdoor plant plan-2.jpg
Beautiful pot!

Update All Plants 4-27-24
It's getting tough for individual pictures now, so here's a set of garden shots. I made some room by moving Annie onto her own platform which puts her canopy more even with the rest, and the same with Meg, off to the right.

Mr. Moose in the outhouse is happy. He's finally getting some shade in the woods while he does his biz and reads the local Moose Times.
Outhouses and heat....well....not a good thing to sniff. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom