Olddog Newtrick's Seedsman, Banana Jealousy, SIP/Quadline Comparative Grow

I don't think a one time interruption in schedule will hurt them. Continuous, like I had with power outages on my last grow, will stress them for sure.
Thank you!,
I really want to veg them for at least another week and let them fill the tent but, don’t want to chance them herming.

I forget, when was your original flip date plan?
I’m about a week behind you, and I know you were delaying flip to let the prize fighters catch up but, I was planning on next weekend.
Obviously depending on the plants but, this last training went really well, the canopy is flat and is as wide as I’m going so, theoretically I could flip now.

I’m about a week behind you, and I know you were delaying flip to let the prize fighters catch up but, I was planning on next weekend.
Obviously depending on the plants but, this last training went really well, the canopy is flat and is as wide as I’m going so, theoretically I could flip now.
I agree with Lady C, 1 time is no problem!

Yep, you could flip now. Mine will be next Sunday, if it weren't for the prize fighters, it would have been tomorrow.
I hate to wait another week because they are getting so full and tough to keep trained, but I want them all on the same schedule.

That's what happens when they "catch." Now it starts getting really fun as growth mode really kicks in. :morenutes:

I use fishing weights in three different sizes to keep the limbs level, but you could lay a bamboo stake across the top of the pot to extend the tie down points out further from the rim. You can tape a couple of chopsticks together if they're not long enough on their own.
LOL, I used to do that too. Then I dug into the nuts and bolts drawers and used different sized hex nuts as well. I need to start doing that again, thanks for the reminder!

It takes more than one day of light change to get the flowering hormones in gear so you'll be fine letting them veg another week if that's the plan. But, as Lady says, a series of light change screw-ups is another can of fish altogether.

Ladies look lovely this morning.
A bit of mottling on the leaves but not like it was with the cal mag deficiency. They got a good feeding yesterday and I’ll do the daily ph check here in a bit..
Love the way the training is going. Fat and flat.
That should be the last big training day until flip.
If it stays that flat I’ll be ecstatic.
Thanks for stopping by!

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

Hi Old Doggy.
Everything okay? Haven't seen ya since Sunday.
Just checkin' on ya. :green_heart:
lol I’m good, thanks for checking in… I’ve been in trim jail. Had to borrow a dehuey while I wait for mine to arrive. (Should be here tomorrow).
Think I’m going to set up a perpetual grow journal. I dropped some purple panty dropper seeds and should be introducing them to you all shortly.
I was actually wanting to chat with you and @OGpapa about a couple things, just been pressed for time a bit. Wanted to get opinions and suggestions on dab presses and making vape juice. I’ll save it for the new journal once I can organize my thoughts into coherent questions .. lol
I have made the time to keep up with your grows.. just been lurking tho..

He has learned how to grow the great ganja and doesn't need us anymore! 😜 :hookah::adore:
Haha, I can’t see a day in the foreseeable future that I won’t need you all!
Oh!.. had a stoner thought.. we should get together and do some kind of friendly competition grow against the girls..
like lady, jiggy and trala against you me and I dunno but like make teams and do a big ass grow..could be fun

lol I’m good, thanks for checking in… I’ve been in trim jail. Had to borrow a dehuey while I wait for mine to arrive. (Should be here tomorrow).
Think I’m going to set up a perpetual grow journal. I dropped some purple panty dropper seeds and should be introducing them to you all shortly.
I was actually wanting to chat with you and @OGpapa about a couple things, just been pressed for time a bit. Wanted to get opinions and suggestions on dab presses and making vape juice. I’ll save it for the new journal once I can organize my thoughts into coherent questions .. lol
I have made the time to keep up with your grows.. just been lurking tho..
Good Morning. Glad all is okay.
You had us spoiled with posting kind of daily, then we didn't hear from ya. 😏 Don't worry on keep up with my journals right now, you've got your hands full (literally) with trimming up buds. Nummy....

Plz be sure to tag when you get a perpetual up. Keep in mind, you won't be eligible for grow journal of the month with perpetual, but that shouldn't stop you. I love a good perp journal. LOL

The collaborative grow sounds fun, boyz against the girlz.....hmmm. All of that humor and style in one journal could be tons of laughs....and well...learning of course. :laughtwo:

Good Morning. Glad all is okay.
You had us spoiled with posting kind of daily, then we didn't hear from ya. 😏 Don't worry on keep up with my journals right now, you've got your hands full (literally) with trimming up buds. Nummy....

Plz be sure to tag when you get a perpetual up. Keep in mind, you won't be eligible for grow journal of the month with perpetual, but that shouldn't stop you. I love a good perp journal. LOL

The collaborative grow sounds fun, boyz against the girlz.....hmmm. All of that humor and style in one journal could be tons of laughs....and well...learning of course. :laughtwo:
Oh!
I didn’t know that a perpetual would DQ me. I’m not doing that!
I need some of those cool icons next to my name!
Trimming buds is only part of it, trying to build a stand for my external res and run RO water line in the wall.
And yeah, if we get people on board I think a comp grow would be fun!

The banana girls are ready but, I’m not.. lol
Got some weird stuff going on on a few of the leaves but, nothing horrible at this point.
They are growing well and drinking like mad right now.
I’m gonna try to do a defoliation and flip tonight or tomorrow.

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg

Got some weird stuff going on on a few of the leaves but, nothing horrible at this point.

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg
That is where my help pretty much ceases. LOL I am not great at diagnosing leaf issues, other than normal cal/mag deficiencies. Hopefully someone else will chime in and give some experienced thoughts on it.
Glad you are getting things dialed in for flip!

Definitely Calmag issue. Imo.

Have you checked your pH? I know sounds redundant.

I'm in for a guy's verse girls comparative grow!
Yeah, I’ve been watching ph closely and putting cal mag in the feed and topoff water. Hopefully the desire for cal mag will go down in flower

IMG_3423.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

IMG_3426.jpeg
WooHoo! They are growing Fast!

I Believe the leaf issue is just a results of past ph problems. Provided you have remedied that, I don't see it being an issue much longer!

Please refrain from doing anything More to fix, give it a few days to confirm MY Belief. So you don't cause NEW problems?

Back
Top Bottom