Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Sweet! Welcome aboard the… whatever this is grow!
I just flipped my nanas so, the countdown is on.
This is going to be fun!
You have any particular strain in mind yet?
I would prefer auto's.... But if the crowd says photo... Then I would just suck it up.

For strains.....that's a tough one since there's a billion to choose from 😅 I think the main question is what sponsor can everyone use.

I would prefer auto's.... But if the crowd says photo... Then I would just suck it up.

For strains.....that's a tough one since there's a billion to choose from 😅 I think the main question is what sponsor can everyone use.
I don't do any Autos anymore.
The difference in timing would knock out one of the team members before the others. Autos take a lot less time to get to the finish line.
Whatever everyone agrees on is fine. I could get a couple auto seeds if I had to. :)

The difference in timing would knock out one of the team members before the others. Autos take a lot less time to get to the finish line.
Whatever everyone agrees on is fine. I could get a couple auto seeds if I had to. :)
I'm just very limited in space. I grow in a 2x4x5 which leaves me about 3 spaces in the tent....tight. 👈 not an excuse or me whining 😂 just saying.

And due to state law....I'm not able to just throw them in the dirt out back just yet.

We just have to pick a feminized strain and I'll be on it. My tent ladies finish in roughly month.😎

I'm just very limited in space. I grow in a 2x4x5 which leaves me about 3 spaces in the tent....tight. 👈 not an excuse or me whining 😂 just saying.

And due to state law....I'm not able to just throw them in the dirt out back just yet.

We just have to pick a feminized strain and I'll be on it. My tent ladies finish in roughly month.😎
That's cool, maybe we could do both? It would all work out in the end. Maybe get another Auto started when the first one finishes?

That's cool, maybe we could do both? It would all work out in the end. Maybe get another Auto started when the first one finishes?
Hmmmm I wonder if they make a slow brew auto 🤔 I know most finish in 70-80 days

Yea broken link....

But I'll look into slow grow autos....if that's even a thing 😂.

Would you like me to create a thread for this talk so I/we don't junk up your comparison page?

Yea broken link....

But I'll look into slow grow autos....if that's even a thing 😂.

Would you like me to create a thread for this talk so I/we don't junk up your comparison page?
Yeah, maybe that would be good to have the discussion somewhere else and everyone could gather there instead of scattered. We've got responses in a couple of places, would be nice to keep it all in one.
Maybe in the growers lounge area would be a good place.

Banana Man ready for battle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1715080994439.png

I got plenty of seed to share, a few that have no review info whatsoever. We could do a colab of something that's 'unknown' and fill in the blanks. That'll allow future growers to be have something noted when they search it up. I know how frustrating it is when ya can't get the deets on something you're looking at growing. I feel it's important to have a little info on something, not just a strain name and the breeder. Just a random thought.
Hope that made sense. ((Crawling outta bed initiated))... Good thunderous morning Lady C and grow gang. ☕

Good morning y'all! Had some serious storms rip through about 1am till 3am. Off to do damage assessment.

Do we have any sponsors that want to use this opportunity to show off a new strain, strain of the month/season, this would be a great comparative collaboration. It could be a great way for them to promote, and advertise!

:ciao::kiss::popcorn:

Good morning y'all! Had some serious storms rip through about 1am till 3am. Off to do damage assessment.

Do we have any sponsors that want to use this opportunity to show off a new strain, strain of the month/season, this would be a great comparative collaboration. It could be a great way for them to promote, and advertise!

:ciao::kiss::popcorn:
Then we would all have to have seeds from the same sponsor. I think that might be tough to pull together, we were thinking of coming in with what we already have in stock.
I hope you don't have damage! We're supposed to get hit this afternoon.

I have power outage PTSD. The first round of storms is almost here, and I'm anxious as hell.
Continuous power outages did me in on my last grow.
Fingers, toes, hairs, everything crossed that I can think of. LOL
It was nasty here, but power stayed on! Hopefully it died down a bit. Put a hurting on Oklahoma last night. Broke up around us thankfully. Just some minor dead trees fell. Best case scenario.

Stay safe, we had tornado warnings early this morning. Went just around me. All good here

I have power outage PTSD. The first round of storms is almost here, and I'm anxious as hell.
Continuous power outages did me in on my last grow.
Fingers, toes, hairs, everything crossed that I can think of. LOL
I just crossed my legs for you. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom