Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Now that's what friends are for.

I had been talking to a grower friend of mine yesterday via text, and mentioned I was worried about my clones because they were getting pretty root bound in those solo cups, but there was simply no time to get them in the ground.
This morning while I was with Mom in her room waiting for the Doc to come in, I got a text from my friend with a meme/theme song from the show "Friends". I had no idea why she sent it. But it was nice of her.

I got home a little bit ago to eat and head back up to the hospital, and my clones were missing! I noticed a shovel out of place, and kind of put it together.
My friend had come over this morning and planted them for me. And she put them right where I would have planted them. Most of them are in front of the pond where they will get full sun, nice breezes and a beautiful view.
Even a small amount of relief is a very good thing. LOL

UPDATE: outdoor clone kids quick shots. Day 2 in the ground

Most of them are @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy. Three are RQS x Tyson
I had topped most of them a couple weeks ago.

We've had some pretty nasty thunderstorms after 7 p.m. last night, it's around 2 a.m. now and it seems to have calmed down. I'm wondering how these kids survived only being in the ground for a day or so. I'll know come sunrise!

The first one is the one the raccoons keep getting to. She's growing steady now. As you can see, they dug around her again on Sunday night. The one that did this looks to be about 50 lbs. in weight. Sheesh...we grow em' big around here. LOL

2nd one is in the birdbath doing great. So far untouched by critters.

3rd is on the screened in porch in the clay pot. Getting taller.

Final four are in the ground, three in front of the pond and one next to the porch.

They conquered the land of the racoons whilst surviving the darkest of storms! Today they celebrate :yahoo: arms reaching out to the sky flowing in the late spring breeze continuously growing stronger 💪 Day by day the battle scars will fade away, The Outdoor girls stop at nothing with just one goal in sight the preparation of bloom which won't begin until the early nights.

Greenvein out ✌️ 😂😂

Have you noticed if the stretch stopped once they started flowering or are yours still growing a lot?

They conquered the land of the racoons whilst surviving the darkest of storms! Today they celebrate :yahoo: arms reaching out to the sky flowing in the late spring breeze continuously growing stronger 💪 Day by day the battle scars will fade away, The Outdoor girls stop at nothing with just one goal in sight the preparation of bloom which won't begin until the early nights.

Greenvein out ✌️ 😂😂
That was cute. :laughtwo:
I think the darkest of storms is coming late tonight. Some pretty bad predictions, straight line winds etc.
These kids better be rooted tight. It's going to be a test.

I think the darkest of storms is coming late tonight. Some pretty bad predictions, straight line winds etc.
They got this 💪🙏🤞

How’d they do?

How’d they do?

Good morning, Lady. Hope your plants fared well. 🍋
Thanks guys!
We got spared the major damaging winds. :yahoo: It was all dependent on whether the storms interacted with the lake or stayed above it, which they did and that made them weaker. The heaviest hit north of me, my brothers house got it kind of nasty.
The plants are looking happy! Although one of them already has a bug of some kind doing some leaf chewing. It's to be expected now.
The battle royal with Momma Raccoon continues......:eye-roll:

I will try to get pics of the indoor grow today at some point. The flowers are looking fabulous!

UPDATE: 5-22-24

We are halfway through week 4 of flower. I believe the stretch has stopped, the concentration seems to be on the flowers now.
I have not seen any signs of deficiencies or critters, everything appears to be going smoothly. Water/feed about every two days.
I had to put some books under a couple of them to get them level. MEG stayed kind of short, so she needed to get a lift up there. She's in the left corner up front.
I've been pulling off yellowing/dying leaves from the bottoms, not many but I feel this is normal. They're spent and saying "I'm done now, ...buh bye now...buh bye". ;-)

Getting each plant out for an individual photo is a bit much right now. Maybe next week I'll take on that task. They're big!

@SeedsMan

@ViparSpectra

Beautiful Lady C 👌

Back
Top Bottom