A 420 & Seedsman Collaboration Ft. Banana Jealousy by WakkaDerpin, Comparative 2024

20240317_161206.jpg
20240317_161246.jpg

Thanks OG. Now that they are transitioning from seedling to vegetation. I wanted to show their growth over a 24hr period. 2 has already caught up to 1. And 3 4 5 are not far behind.
I can start training them anytime now they are reaching their 5th node.
I intent to top these within the next week or so and up pot into one gallon plastic pots one week after after that.

22 days total.
Temp 75 humidity 60%
Watering solutions now ph 6.4
20240318_163754.jpg

the plant is showing signs of maturing from seedling into vegetation by the degradation of its coyotodon. Now producing energy predominantly from photosynthesis I will now ph my solutions for nutrient uptake.
Screenshot_20240318-164648_Gallery.jpg

Coyotodon circled in picture
Screenshot_20240318-164716_Gallery.jpg

I can also start training them by topping after the 5th node (circled in picture above).
Screenshot_20240318-164750_Gallery.jpg

I will wait one week after topping until I remove the first two nodes as pictured. (Circle keep)
This is known as quadlining.

Here is a link on quadlining

No nutrients will be given the first few weeks of vegetation. However 10 ml guano per gallon ph 6.4 will be applied next watering. I've also added dynomyco to the soil to help with root development, nutrient uptake, and to prevent over or underwatering.

I’m going to try my first quad line with these as well… since I have no idea what I’m doing, I’ll be watching your journal closely… lol
Thanks for the great detail you are putting into it. Us noobs appreciate it!

You could also perform a late topping to reduce stress. Wait until the 7th or 8th node develop before you top down to the 5th. Also removing the first two. Removing the first two is recommend as they are prone to mutations. (The single and three leaf nodes).

Day 23
Temp75 humidity 60%
watering daily.
After reading up on @Lady Cannafan s journal and noticing my own pots becoming dry daily I've decided it would be beneficial to up pot ahead of schedule and have done so to 1 gallon plastic pots as stated previously. This is done to prevent stress from both over and underwatering. I'll wait a few days before topping them all to prevent any additional stress.
20240319_210645.jpg

I’m going to try my first quad line with these as well… since I have no idea what I’m doing, I’ll be watching your journal closely… lol
Thanks for the great detail you are putting into it. Us noobs appreciate it!
I believe there are methods to learn from everyone so I'm looking foward to following your grow also. :high-five:

Day 25
Temp 75F humidity 50%
20240321_030552.jpg

You can see the amount removed during topping at the base of the plant. I will lolipop the one and three leaf nodes after the plant recovers from topping. I intent to lolipop or remove by topping one additional node for my outdoor plant as stated previously here
I also intend to perform a modification of an original quadline. Where I will be using one node and not two. Two topped to four. 4 to 8. lolipop after inorder to mimic the skeletal and leaf structure of a small tree. This will be for my outdoor grow.

27 days since seed.
Temp 75 humidity 50-60%
watering when dry (3 days) ph 6.4
10ml guano per gallon has been applied for a single watering
20240323_195716.jpg

Two days after topping growth has developed on nodes 3 and 4.
Lolipop performed. The amount removed during lolipop can be seen at the base of the plant.

27 days since seed.
Temp 75 humidity 50-60%
watering when dry (3 days) ph 6.4
10ml guano per gallon has been applied for a single watering
20240323_195716.jpg

Two days after topping growth has developed on nodes 3 and 4.
Lolipop performed. The amount removed during lolipop can be seen at the base of the plant.
one day later
20240324_204152.jpg

Back
Top Bottom